Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    We can have fun, but it has really gone off topic for sure. back to the speculation - will get some popcorn :) I won't be able to comment on real stuff though
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    edited November 2014

I'd be psyched if there is a secret zone with gazebos, somewhat reminiscent of another game with hell bovine.

THERE IS NO SECRET HORSE LEVEL!!

See my several remarks on this in the appropriate company forum.

dreamrider
    bengoshi said:

Cuv said:

What if ... The Gazebo was only trying to protect her babies?

The Lord of Gazebo shall perish. But in his doom he shall spawn a score of gazebo progeny. Chaos will be sown from their passing. So sayeth the wise Weenog.
    Do those 'roofs' rotate at 500rpm? Are the attacks rated in 'formal bows per round'?

dreamrider
    scriver said:

Hey, to think there used to be a time one could check this thread for new information and not just loads of spam and nonsense. Could you people take that shit somewhere else, please?

Isn't that what the cat box is FOR ??

dreamrider

Post edited by Metalloman on
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    I agree that Adventure Y is probably an expansion bridging between BG1 and BG2. What it *should* have been is an adventure expanding the Gnoll Stronghold by finding a secret passage to the inner/underground sections of it. ^_~
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    edited November 2014
    Balquo said:

deltago said:

Their is at least ONE new NPC that starts with the letter G. can you say Goblin? or Gazebo?

second letter l

That's not an I that's a |, as if he was abruptly stopping himself from continuing.
    No other name is written in complete capitals.

edit: wait, no. it's an L. I first read it as an capital i then I assumed it was an |. It's an L
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    Balquo said:

deltago said:

Their is at least ONE new NPC that starts with the letter G. can you say Goblin? or Gazebo?

second letter l

Globlin? Glazebo?
  • LaflammeLaflamme Member Posts: 54
    Glorion?
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Glaeloth? baeloths less evil but still awesome brother (twins so still voiced by mark meer)
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    Glenda the Good?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited November 2014
    Glad the Garbage Paler.
  • BladesBlades Member Posts: 167
    His name will be Glue. Short for Gluber, brother of Noober and her will stick by your side no matter what. ...he will be undroppable!
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Glames (james' brother that seeks revenge on @AlveusMalcanter‌ for betraying his brother)