Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    BillyYank said:

I'm not sure about this, but doesn't "Volo" mean "I fly" in Latin?

It stands for that famous Miss Piggy Quote: "Vous only live once!"
    I can confirm that in italian it means "I Fly" :smile:
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725

bengoshi said:

[...] but the portraits are original art by me, meant to look like "humanized" versions of the ponies. [...]

Wait, so you are Saber-Scorpion???
    I had no idea :O
    This is what I get with male leadership without using a quotation mark...
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    mlnevese said:

bengoshi said:

Did you know that people in Russia now have begun calling the period they are experiencing now as the Time of the Greatest Troubles?

It makes you wonder what would be a Time of Greatest Troubles in the Realms if the Time of Troubles involved a pissed Overgod stripping the powers of all gods who then just decided to destroy and kill each other taking pieces of the Realms with them, destroying some cities etc...
    The death of the goddess of magic and the Weave of magic coming untangled?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
  • DullSkullTheSecondDullSkullTheSecond Member Posts: 243
    That the names of the skeletons Kryll(Necromancer in Dorn questline) summons in BG1 is a walking dead easter egg.
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    I think I remember being able to dominate Illasara. It might've only been possible in the original non-enhanced Throne of Bhaal; I just checked to see if it was possible in the enhanced edition and she seems to be immune to it now. I also remember that when I dominated her, she had a whole big list of powerful spells (including level 8 and 9, I think) that she doesn't actually use.