Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited January 2017

PS: I need every Irish and English person on the forum to come in here and discuss this asap.
    For science.

The things I would say in the name of science...

That GIF sums it all up quite adequately, though.
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    tbone1 said:

Okay, but did anybody else notice that the skelleton is missing wings?
    And why does it have ribs on his tail?

That's not a dragon, that is some sort of pre-historical giant snake-precursor monster and Durlag didn't kill it, he just dug up it's skelleton.

Could be an extinct, or exceedingly rare, land-based dragon. Tail structure like that indicate its tail was used as a club and the rib-like structures either reinforced the tail or helped prevent muscle damage or provided extra muscle and ligament attachments. I hereby dub this species dinoclubtailus durlagii. Or not.
    Why not Thagomizeri durlacium? (or whatever the declension of Thagomizer would be)
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    edited January 2017

Did you know many player-esque opponents in BG1ee are well beyond the experience cap?

For instance Slythe is a level 13 thief, Cythandria's chromatic orbs can petrify and the Cult Wizard creates the maximum ammount of mirror images allowed.

And Davaeorn is level 10-11 if I recall correctly, and Sarevok is level 15, yeah.

Did you know Shank and Carbos' daggers are specifically designed to only deal one point of damage at all times?

(though Im not sure about the difficulty modifiers)

Perhaps 2.0 changed it. I am still using 1.3

When I CTRL Q them, their damage ratings actually show something ridiculous such as 65891-65891 so I figured something wasn't right.

dat format fail
    Post edited by SirBatince on
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857

Did you know Shank and Carbos' daggers are specifically designed to only deal one point of damage at all times?

(though Im not sure about the difficulty modifiers)

I have deliberately given them and Mendas (An assassin in Candlekeep introduced by a mod) more powerful weapons to make them both dangerous and worth fighting. Mendas is particularly dangerous as I have made him resistant to magic.
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    JoenSo said:

Although the color seems strange somehow.

I don't know about you, but I never drink potions that aren't the standard color. They're always cursed somehow, and rarely do what they're supposed to.

I have deliberately given them and Mendas (An assassin in Candlekeep introduced by a mod) more powerful weapons to make them both dangerous and worth fighting. Mendas is particularly dangerous as I have made him resistant to magic.

What mod is that, out of curiosity?
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857

JoenSo said:

Although the color seems strange somehow.

I don't know about you, but I never drink potions that aren't the standard color. They're always cursed somehow, and rarely do what they're supposed to.

What mod is that, out of curiosity?
    Mendas is in Dark Horizons. However I edited him in Shadowkeeper to increase his abilities.