Skip to content

You know you're playing too much Baldur's Gate when...

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    edited March 2016
    bengoshi said:

Well, from you I expected something like:

1040. You completed no-reload solo runs through BG with every class.

I haven't completed ToB more than a handful of times (though all of those have been no-reload). Given my desire for the perfect run, my dislike of buffing and my inability to avoid mistakes I would imagine that I would need to live to be about 293 to deliver that aim - so plenty to play for :)
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    bengoshi said:

Well, from you I expected something like:

Grond0 said:

1040. You completed no-reload solo runs through BG with every class.

1040.b. ...and every dual- and multiclass...
    1040.c. ... and every race combination.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    1042. You feel uncomfortable when you still haven't found a new bug in the beta after waking up.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    1043. Nearly an hour later, you manage to find a new bug, create a report and now ready to go to work.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    ^Things like this just lead to a Total Party Kill :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    1053. You've already completed SOD and are part way through a BG2 game with the same character.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    1054. You plan to begin a new BG2 playthrough with your SoD character although you're already playing BG2 with that character.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    1060. You spend so much time with your CHARNAME that you look for ways to recreate him in future DnD editions.