Skip to content

Vinny's Crappy Flashy Gallery: Enhanced Edition

Comments

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited March 2015

Oh my... I have to change a bit of the drawing I've done so far! Also, @Wubble , are you a ferret, or just associated?...

i hope you aren't using profile pictures... I literally just changed mine lol

i continued getting annoyed at dimensions of that character I wanted to change, and black emporium wasn't released for DAI yet, so I went with my Metal Gear hype now that I know when I am getting Phantom Pain :)
  • GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    edited March 2015

Oh my... I have to change a bit of the drawing I've done so far! Also, @Wubble , are you a ferret, or just associated?...

i hope you aren't using profile pictures... I literally just changed mine lol
    I... I already... but... actually, that's quite alright!
    wubble said:

I'm just associated, though I'm a firm ally of the ferret cause and will Provide succour and aid for ferrets in need on my wall.

Alright, thanks! Also, am I to assume that... Nimran is now half-human, because... wereferret is saying he's half human...

• CaeDaresCaeDares Member Posts: 182

Anduin said:

That picture cries of MwahahahAhahA Ness! I Feel the need for another diabolical adventure... After parents evening...

Yes!

(I'm not evil, just a True Neutral who enjoys a good show!)
    CaeDares said:

Tresset said:

deltago said:

I was the one who saved you all the last time. Remember, exploding fleas, the one that killed our dear leader for a brief moment in time. ME. I stopped it, using guile, insults, loop holes and pure confusion tactics.

Anyway guys, just make sure you don't stress him out too much by making too many requests at once.
    Thank you.

(I used to hang around another forum, but long story short, tonnes of people under 16 would swarm in and make the place quite uncomfortable. @CaeDares' joke at the beginning of this thread kicked some memories of the other forum back into my head, hence, why I felt a bit awkward. Nothing against him, just, bad experiences in the past causing increasing impulsive insecurity of getting disgruntled through great amounts of irritating, and sometimes irate inquisitions.)

To be honest through, I've had zero problems with the community thus far, and everyone here is amazing!

Don't be afraid to mention something for me to draw, as well! As long as you don't overdue it and consistently make an art out of demanding obnoxiously specific drawings, we'll be fine!
    deltago said:

But I derail... love the artwork. I was wondering where all the new avatars were coming from. Keep up the good work.

Elrandir said:

So THIS is where all these snazzy portraits are coming from! Nice work!

Heh, thank you both!

I'm off to bed!

Night!
    When you start getting swarmed with requests, that's when you set up your DRAWINGS booth with a tin can on it that says "paypal" and has a slot in the top of it, then you just wait for the cash to flow.
    There's something about setting up a PayPal tin for... THESE drawings, that Irks me a bit... but, your intentions are dubious yet falvourful!

Discovered this thread just today (thanks to @lolien's Cognizances Thread... and to myself :tongue: ) and it is an awesome thread! :smiley:

And you are an awesome person!
    Bwuahaha! It matters not, your skill, but the amount of people who want your art.
  • GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    Sorry.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

And you are an awesome person!

Ooohhh!!!! :open_mouth::blush::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::wink:
    I... oh my... p-please, I'm in a committed relationship! I hope Albino doesn't find out about this...

Castle Mummy-Gnome-Head-Skull may fit?

I don't gnome if if we're headed in the right direction... it might cost too much mummy.
    don't be sorry. We have a thread for that. http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/37876/good-puns/