Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    False. I'm a pescatarian. The day I eat turkey is the day it grows fins and swims in the sea.

The next poster doesn't have any dietary restrictions, but is a picky eater nonetheless.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    No and yes. I'm semi-vegetarian. The rules are complicated, but basically, I'm allowed to gun down a baby deer and drink its blood, but I can't buy a cheeseburger. I also avoid practically anything with added sugar and a lot of highly processed stuff, though that's for health reasons and personal preference rather than ethical whatevers.

I tried going vegan but couldn't make it without dairy products. I was just too tired all the time and had mouth ulcers and stuff. It's perfectly doable if you cook, but I'm too impatient to cook, so the food I eat is basically always something I can eat within two minutes of taking it out of the fridge. Cheese, hummus, naan, cereal, figs, strawberries, bananas, nuts, and a LOT of milk. So I'm picky in that sense.

The next poster has many dietary restrictions, yet is not a picky eater.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Very true. I can eat anything and like pretty much everything I've ever tasted, but I only eat organically and ethically produced food which means I cook most of my food myself and hardly ever eat meat, fish or anything non-grown. My stomach can handle pretty much anything though and it has happened a couple of times that friends or GF's have gotten ill from food we've both ate but when I just become a little disturbed, they puke and get really ill. Dunno why, but I guess I have a pretty high CON, or at least saves vs poison.

The next person is the exact opposite, if they don't eat very specific food they get IBS.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    False, the only thing (so far) that I cannot eat is ham. It makes me physically ill.

The nest poster is getting sick of the word "organic" being misused by the food industry to trick people into thinking it means "healthy".
    What do snake venom, cat piss, nightshade, and a herd of plague-ridden cattle have in common? They're all 100% organic.

The next poster loves Spongebob.
    edited December 2017
    I dunno, I've always felt like I'd get along better with Squidward.

The next poster lives in a pineapple under the sea.
    Someday... someday.

As for the next poster, absorbent and yellow and porous is he.
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Absorbant... golden brown... (er... yellow), porous...

Sounds like you're describing a delicious crispy waffle!

However, that doesn't seem to describe me terribly well.

The next poster already voted their mind in the only poll that matters.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Duh, of course I did. There is obviously some kind of pancake voter suppression going on though!

The next poster thinks he/she was intimidated into voting for waffles!
    Nope. I love waffles. No intimidation needed. They come with their own convenient little surface holes for holding your topping of choice. The shape also lends itself better to slight crispiness.

The next poster thinks that there's no pancake voter suppression and waffles are just more popular, that's all.
    True, but I gotta admit it's a bit of a surprise.

The next person has bought all the christmas gifts already, have absolutely no panic over christmas and is filled with blissful, christmassy joy.
    False, I've only got about half my shopping done and I'm stressing out over how I can both finish it and pay my health insurance premiums.

The next poster lives in a country where healthcare isn't this ridiculously expensive.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Honestly, I have no idea wether or not German health care is too expensive, because I am really really bad when it comes to everything involving finances :')

Shandaxx said:

The next poster would also like to know what Buttercheese's point of view is on this.

False :B

The next poster also wishes everyone a happy second day of Hannukah :heart:
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    True.

Of course, at same token with Advent Wish - with some calendar cholate for Jesus fans, and quite happily just devouring that chock with a positive atheist or ecumenical ethos!

But most specifically: happy Hanukkah to you, Buttercheese. :smiley: My true and rare friend, a Jewish friend for this case, in AZ, took my very innocently meant Easter wish the way I really meant it to be for her, charmingly, by retorting: "It's Passover, dear!" I've never felt more Lutheran. And she knew what I wanted to say: :heart:, because she is she.

The next poster got 30 cm of snow last night, and was maybe a bit overwhelmed.
    False, we got snow last weekend, but since monday it's only been raining :cry:

@TStael The third Advent is on sunday, silly >.>

The next poster really likes ginger bread!
    Not since I saw the Gingerdead Man with my brother.

The next poster has also seen a horrible movie at the bequest of a well-meaning family member.
    True. My mom made me sit through the Twilight movies. Worst several hours of my life.

The next poster also hates Twilight.
    edited December 2017
    True. Hate may be a strong word I try to save for when it's really appropriate, and when it comes to the twilight movies, it is. (edit spelling)

The next person would choose to be a lycan over being a vamp, if the choice was unavoidable and forced on them.
    Post edited by Skatan on
    Skatan said:

True. Hate me be a strong word I try to save for when it's really appropriate, and when it comes to the twilight movies, it is.

The next person would choose to be a lycan over being a vamp, if the choice was unavoidable and forced on them.

Hmmm, the difference is kind of like lawful vs. chaotic... I guess I'll say true only because as a werewolf I wouldn't be truly responsible for my mayhem!

The next poster would choose vampire only because they love bats!
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    No and no. I'm not a fan of liquid diets.

I have a friend who used to be involved in live action role play for Vampire: The Masquerade and seemed to have a lot of fun with it, but not being a terribly social person I preferred to just hear the stories rather than participate. That, and I don't want to wander around in bad halloween costumes all the time.

The next poster, if they were 400 years old and immortal, wouldn't be able to think of anything more fun to do than creep around high schools and brood about their plight for the enjoyment of foolish teenagers.
    edited December 2017
    False. I would learn about as many things as I could, and explore every last corner of the world. Imagine how much you could see if you had all the time in the world. You could see EVERYTHING. You could learn EVERY LANGUAGE. Read EVERY BOOK EVER WRITTEN. Also leave records of your existence in varying time periods to mess with conspiracy theorists. The possibilities are endless!

The next poster actually is 400 years old and immortal.
    Not 400. But the funny thing is I don't actually know if I'm immortal. And I never will know!

The next poster knows something that humankind was not meant to know.
    True. I know how to please a woman.
    (I choose not to however)

The next poster knows that I'm lying because nobody knows how to please a woman...
    False ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The next poster curses their vivid imagination right now.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    False, I dont imagine I would ever curse it. So if I can't imagine that, many it isn't vivid enough.

The next poster does not like Christmas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCNvZqpa-7Q

The next poster can never eat enough christmas cookies.
    False. I admit to loving Christmas cookies and that I eat far too many but I can certainly eat enough, enough being when I know if I eat any more I'm going to make myself sick. Or on, bad days, enough is one or two cookies because I'm getting a heartburn flareup and oh boy I really shouldn't have eaten that second cookie it's making me miserable.

The next poster also has a huge sweet tooth.
    I used to love sweets, but over the course of the past nine years or so, I've been gradually drifting away from unhealthy foods. I don't eat food with added sugar except for some low-sugar cereals; all the sugar in my diet comes from milk or fruit. I don't remember the last time I had a candy bar.

The interesting thing about shifting away from sweets is that, eventually, you don't really want them anymore. I don't even look at candy anymore; I just don't care.

The next poster will tell us if they prefer cinnamon or butterscotch.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Cinnamon.

It's tasty in plain oatmeal when you want to avoid sugar. It's also good in warm apple cider. Butterscotch is pretty much just sugar and butter.

The next poster has fixed something by just using Duct Tape.