Skip to content

Faiths and Powers: Gods of the Realms (Kitpack and divine caster/spell tweaks)

Comments

• GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    edited March 2017

The Ur-Priest gets the 4th level spell Undead Ward. This allows him to turn undead. Shouldn't this spell be removed from his list since he shouldn't turn undead?

As a spell, it's much more limited than the ability to turn undead ( as implemented in the game). I'm not particularly concerned about it unless it is extremely jarring. In any case, it would be difficult to prevent them from getting the spell because of the way spheres are implemented in fnp. I'd have to bar the ur priest from the ( death?) sphere that grants undead ward
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited March 2017

In any case, it would be difficult to prevent them from getting the spell because of the way spheres are implemented in fnp. I'd have to bar the ur priest from the ( death?) sphere that grants undead ward

Well, we could go the old-fashioned route and simply apply a spell with a 172 effect with timing mode 4 and a 1-second delay, at every level of the kit's clab table. I wouldn't design a whole sphere system this way, but for a few specific spells it is more or less satisfactory.

(We could deal with Universal spells this way, if we want. Add a blank placeholder spell at each spell level, and remove all 7 at every XP level from every priest. And give a single-use "magical rest" innate ability upon character creation for each kit in our sphere system, so the player could memorize real spells upon starting the game.)
    Oooh, that's right! We can even get rid of cure light wounds for the ur priest fairly easily. Done
  • Necromanx2Necromanx2 Member Posts: 1,246
    Grammarsalad & subtledoctor, I was wondering how the Vamperic touch ability works for evil characters (the Bhal spawn ability)? This takes levels into account regardless of class. Can't the single class priest of Mystra use something similar for the mage spells? It can't multi-class so having the spells be chacater level dependent instead of class would work.

Also, I can't figure out how to get the Priest of Mystra option for a multi-class Cleric/Mage. I only see it as a single class option.
  • Woolie_WoolWoolie_Wool Member Posts: 153
    It would amuse me greatly to be able to pick "human" as a racial enemy for non-human rangers. Would that even be possible in the Infinity Engine?
    Wondering if FnP changed resistances to some creatures? In BGEE I notice the wand of frost doesn't work (they are immune) on the Doom Guards and Revenant when it used to work on them before I installed this mod.
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367

It would amuse me greatly to be able to pick "human" as a racial enemy for non-human rangers. Would that even be possible in the Infinity Engine?

Adding Races to the Racial Enemy menu just requires extending "HATERACE.2DA".
    Restricting Racial Enemy selection by race would require UI editing, but it shouldn't be too difficult since they both use the Race's IDS value to identify them.
    edited March 2017
    @Grammarsalad & @subtledoctor was wondering about this:

The Vamperic touch ability works for evil characters (the Bhal spawn ability)? This takes levels into account regardless of class. Can't the single class priest of Mystra use something similar for the mage spells? It can't multi-class so having the spells be chacater level dependent instead of class would work.

Also, I can't figure out how to get the Priest of Mystra option for a multi-class Cleric/Mage. I only see it as a single class option.

As for the Ur-Priest, I think if Vigor was removed and Light added, that would work to get rid of heal like sphere (cure disease & regenerate in particular) while adding a Fire lite sphere.

Ajantis does not have Lay on Hands or the +2 to saves. The Champion description on page 1 says he should.
    Post edited by Necromanx2 on
    @subtledoctor I don't see a +2 listed. If it is there but not displayed. I will compare a level 1 fighter to a level 1 Champion and see what the saves look like.
  • CrimsonBardCrimsonBard Member Posts: 17
    Is there a Champion that replicates some of the fluff and abilities of the Undead Hunter? Champion of Tyr is sort-of close (most undead enemies are evil after all), but not quite what I was looking for.

Is there a Champion that replicates some of the fluff and abilities of the Undead Hunter? Champion of Tyr is sort-of close (most undead enemies are evil after all), but not quite what I was looking for.

Yeah, it's the champion of Kelevmore (i.e. the Knight of Eternal Order) in bg(2)ee and the harvester of Mykrul in iwdee.

I'll check the champion. I may have forgotten to add the lay on hands ability...
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    edited March 2017
    A few questions and comments on the installation process:

1) Are all the kits outlined in the readme included in the v0.63b install also in the actual game? I see mentions of priests of Moander, Beshaba, etc., in the readme, and they're in the Weidu, but I don't see them in-game during character creation.

2) Acolytes are installed acc. to the WEIDU, but I don't see them in-game at all during character creation.

EDIT: Perhaps the list is cut off once the left-hand window (kit creation) is filled? I see no way to scroll past the first selection. That seems to fit with the missing kits.

3) Mystics: only humans and half-elves can become mystics - probably because they're built on a druid template?

4) On the topic of installation, the Ranger component would not install, and in fact install option #2 was rolled back and aborted every time upon reaching the Ranger component; but interestingly, when I chose "install options individually", it automatically installed everything except the Ranger bits, which the weidu automatically skipped ... huh.

TL;DR, I don't see these in-game.

~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #314 // Add Acolyte of Ilmater: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Add Acolyte of Deneir: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #316 // Add Acolyte of Sune: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #322 // Add Acolyte of Tempus: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #325 // Add Acolyte of Mystra: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #329 // Add Acolyte of Mask: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #330 // Add Acolyte of Shar: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #331 // Add Acolyte of Moander: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #332 // Add Acolyte of Beshaba: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #342 // Add Acolyte of Baervan Wildwanderer: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #707 // Add Light Mystic: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #708 // Add Shadow Mystic: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #762 // Add Animist: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #763 // Add Elementalist: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #865 // Add Zealot of Ilmater: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #866 // Add Zealot of Garagos: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #867 // Add Zealot of Corellon Larethian: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #868 // Add Zealot of Sune: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #869 // Add Zealot of Mystra: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #870 // Add Zealot of Eilistraee: 0.63b

WEIDU:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #100 // IWO - Yet Another Revised Armor System: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #101 // IWO - Aesthetic & Enchantment Tweaks: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #102 // IWO - Functional Weapon Tweaks: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #103 // IWO - Light/Heavy Weapon Distinctions: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #122 // WPO - Systemic Proficiency Changes: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #124 // WPO - Fighting Style Changes: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #125 // WPO - APR on Spec: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #160 // STO - Saving Throw Overhaul: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #200 // SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #202 // SBO - Full Strength for 2-Hand Weapons Only: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #206 // HDO - Hit Dice Overhaul -> Generous (above-average) hit points: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #210 // XPO - Slower, standardized XP Tables: v5.6a
    ~SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2~ #0 #180 // MRO - Magic Resistance Overhaul: v5.6a
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Select an installation method below: -> choose components individually: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #200 // new and revised cleric kits: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add Cleric of Lathander: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Add Cleric of Torm: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #208 // Add Cleric of Helm: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Add Cleric of Tempus: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Add Cleric of Leira: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #219 // Add Cleric of Loviatar: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #224 // Add Cleric of Talos: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Add Cleric of Baravar Cloakshadow: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #225 // Add Cleric of Cyric: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #314 // Add Acolyte of Ilmater: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Add Acolyte of Deneir: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #316 // Add Acolyte of Sune: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #322 // Add Acolyte of Tempus: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #325 // Add Acolyte of Mystra: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #329 // Add Acolyte of Mask: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #330 // Add Acolyte of Shar: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #331 // Add Acolyte of Moander: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #332 // Add Acolyte of Beshaba: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #342 // Add Acolyte of Baervan Wildwanderer: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #700 // new and revised druid kits: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #732 // Add Mountain Druid: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #733 // Add Jungle Druid: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #734 // Add Desert Druid: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #735 // Add Arctic Druid: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #703 // Add Earth Mystic: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #704 // Add Water Mystic: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #705 // Add Air Mystic: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #706 // Add Fire Mystic: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #707 // Add Light Mystic: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #800 // new and revised paladin kits: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #802 // Add Champion of Kelemvor: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #803 // Add Champion of Tempus: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #804 // Add Champion of Bane: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #805 // Add Champion of Helm: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #806 // Add Champion of Talos: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #807 // Add Champion of Moradin: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #808 // Add Champion of Azuth: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #809 // Add Champion of the Red Knight: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #862 // Add Zealot of Gruumsh: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #863 // Add Zealot of Talos: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #864 // Add Zealot of Kossuth: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #865 // Add Zealot of Ilmater: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #866 // Add Zealot of Garagos: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #867 // Add Zealot of Corellon Larethian: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #868 // Add Zealot of Sune: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #869 // Add Zealot of Mystra: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #870 // Add Zealot of Eilistraee: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Change item usability for priests: 0.63b
    ~FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // install Sphere System: 0.63b
    @rrchristensen
    Are you playing in iwdee? I think that that game only displays the first 10 installed kits for a given class. Option 1 is your best bet as it bypasses that limitation
    edited March 2017
    No, SOD.

EDIT: aaaah, install option 1... runs counter to my instincts, but i'll give it a whirl. Watch this space: [ ]
    edited March 2017
    Well, install option 1 is working, and I believe see all the missing kits ...

EDIT: except these:

Even with install option 1, the Mystic screen is still filled to the brim with various [Terrain] druids, the Avenger, the Fire, Water, Air, and Earth mystics, and the Light Mystic - and I can scroll no further. As there is no archetype/unkitted druid available, I cannot go through the in-game dialogue to access the Shadow, Animist, and Elementalist kits.

Install option 1 requires a lot of FR Lore or metagame knowledge or the README on hand as you go through the abbreviated character creation screen process, including alignment, races, and up to and including the names of the kits and of the associated deities you want; because not all deities are mentioned in the kits once you get to the dialogue menu (Eilistraee, for one). I don't care for this element of surprise; though others may find it a refeshing change or a revelation to throw the readme to the wind, roll a character to suit their personality and tastes, and see what kind of god would answer their call.

I was surprised to see that my elven Zealot could choose between scout, ranger (I think?), and zealot kits. Is that an error or a consequence of the underlying base classes?

I still don't see the Acolyte kit. Found it.

I love the idea of the Focus access to spheres, and the multi-class specialty priests - cleric/thieves will get a lot more love from me now.

SPEAKING OF SPHERES, I cannot find definitions of Major and Minor access to Spheres in the README or anywhere else. I suppose Minor access means no spells above a certain level, but which level is that?

This mod is amazing. So much flavour. I want to hug it and squeeze it and call it George. I'm never playing another game without it.
    Post edited by Contemplative_Hamster on
    edited March 2017
    Actually, in BGEE I do not see the Shadow Mystic as an option either (did not look for the other two to confirm). Started a new game and not available to select.

Let me double check when I get home tonight.
  • CrimsonBardCrimsonBard Member Posts: 17
    The Harvester of Myrkul is a really cool kit. I like the idea of a creepy, death-obsessed maniac who hunts the undead for the Lord of Bones. I was planning on running a good party led by a Simon Belmont-esque undead hunter, but I think I'll add a Harvester instead to give it more flavour. It's too bad the IE games don't have scythes as weapons. As stupid as they are in a practical sense, they do add nicely to the grim reaper aesthetic.
  • Woolie_WoolWoolie_Wool Member Posts: 153
    edited March 2017

Yeah, it's the champion of Kelevmore (i.e. the Knight of Eternal Order) in bg(2)ee and the harvester of Mykrul in iwdee.

I'll check the champion. I may have forgotten to add the lay on hands ability...
    I can confirm that the Paladin of Tyr does not have Lay on Hands, at least not in my install. Is he supposed to?

E: I tried adding it in EEKeeper but it says my character cannot memorize any more innate spells, even when I increase his maximum memorizable spells.
    edited March 2017

I can confirm that the Paladin of Tyr does not have Lay on Hands, at least not in my install. Is he supposed to?

E: I tried adding it in EEKeeper but it says my character cannot memorize any more innate spells, even when I increase his maximum memorizable spells.
    I think they are supposed to have loh...I'll add it next build

The Harvester of Myrkul is a really cool kit. I like the idea of a creepy, death-obsessed maniac who hunts the undead for the Lord of Bones. I was planning on running a good party led by a Simon Belmont-esque undead hunter, but I think I'll add a Harvester instead to give it more flavour. It's too bad the IE games don't have scythes as weapons. As stupid as they are in a practical sense, they do add nicely to the grim reaper aesthetic.

I'm glad you like it! I can probably add a good undead Hunter type for iwdee as well. I think i need to add a Lathander champion at some point...
    edited March 2017
    "SPEAKING OF SPHERES, I cannot find definitions of Major and Minor access to Spheres in the README or anywhere else. I suppose Minor access means no spells above a certain level, but which level is that?"

Yeah, good point. I'm slowly working on an update to the readme

Edit:

"Install option 1 requires a lot of FR Lore or metagame knowledge or the README on hand as you go through the abbreviated character creation screen process, including alignment, races, and up to and including the names of the kits and of the associated deities you want; because not all deities are mentioned in the kits once you get to the dialogue menu (Eilistraee, for one). I don't care for this element of surprise; though others may find it a refeshing change or a revelation to throw the readme to the wind, roll a character to suit their personality and tastes, and see what kind of god would answer their call."

Yeah, in game descriptions, as well...I'm talking submissions if anybody is feeling creative
    Sorry, three posts in a row is bad form, but I wanted to say what i was doing regarding this mod.

I suppose the first release was more about "quantity". I created a lot of spells and kits and such, and hadn't given each much thought in terms of implementation and flavor. This next phase is more about "quality". One aspect of this is the expanded role play options, but i also want to clean up spells and kits ( all the while, working on a more accurate readme).

So, right now, I'm going over all spells, with an eye to improve their implementation, remove bugs and also concentrating on various 'aesthetic' aspects like by giving them unique icons ( both spell icons and portrait icons).

Next is kits, where I'll be improving implementation, fix bugs and do aesthetic-y things, especially clean up descriptions, but also do with their special abilities what I'm doing with spells.

I won't be around as much as I'm using my free time to do this, but I'll be checking in to collect bug reports. So, if you see something, say something
    OK, in BGEE I confirmed that the Champion is getting the +2 to saves (no issue). Not getting Lay on Hands (issue).
    I do not get the option for Shadow Mystic, Animist, Elementalist.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    @Grammarsalad & @subtledoctor

How is work progressing on the druid and alienist classes. The oozemaster has some issues that may not be fixable in DR so it would not seem out of place to add it.
    Word is still out on hivemaster druid for PCs, testing it now and @Artemius_I is trying to work the kinks out after just speaking with him. He has a pretty good plan for it at the moment and it looks good.

Obviously as modders I know everyone is careful not to step on anyone else's ideas without asking or collaborating first.
    edited March 2017
    Zaghoul said:

@Grammarsalad & @subtledoctor

How is work progressing on the druid and alienist classes. The oozemaster has some issues that may not be fixable in DR so it would not seem out of place to add it.
    Word is still out on hivemaster druid for PCs, testing it now and @Artemius_I is trying to work the kinks out after just speaking with him. He has a pretty good plan for it at the moment and it looks good.

Obviously as modders I know everyone is careful not to step on anyone else's ideas without asking or collaborating first.

I started on a hivemaster a long time ago. The plan is to give them ( among other things) a high level ability to metamorph into a swarm making them almost invulnerable and a hazard to be around. I have plans for the oozemaster, as well ( and more that I'll have to consult my notes about).

What happened was we decided that subtle would take on druids ( among other things), while i focused on other things like champions for the first major release.

But, i appreciate the reminder. I was really having fun with those kits. Alienists have been added to the ( more organized) list
  • esengeasesengeas Member Posts: 23
    Don't know if this is a known issue, but whenever I try to use the HLA Ancestral Spirit the game crashes.
    edited March 2017
    Dear @Grammarsalad and @subtledoctor

I've been looking at @Artemius_I's Hive Druid and @zupsky's Lost Druid kits, with a view to including them in my future Faith & Powers install.

I have read your instructions for making kits compatible with F&P (in the other mods/F_n_P_kit_compatability subfolder). Is it possible to add sphere access to individual kits on my own, given that I know squat about coding? In your instructions, you mention the insertion of code to run a WEIDU, followed by other code. Could future versions of F&P come with a barebones WEIDU and tpa/tp2 stashed in the lib. folder that'll do the trick if copied to the mod in question (this is me speaking out of my bum, I have no idea if what I just suggested is how things work), or with a txt.-file giving the code to be inserted in the mod in question?
    Post edited by Contemplative_Hamster on