Skip to content

#ConfessionsofaBhaalspawn

Comments

• SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    winters said:

I don't know how this works, but it works. I mean, give me hot, dark and bitter (with a drop of two of honey) man coffee any time, any day.

We need a NPC like this So Badly.

Can't be sure if he's considered 'hot', but otherwise Valygar fits that bill I think.
    wintersJuliusBorisovFlashburn
  • winterswinters Member Posts: 252
    edited April 2014
    Sjerrie said:

winters said:

I don't know how this works, but it works. I mean, give me hot, dark and bitter (with a drop of two of honey) man coffee any time, any day.

We need a NPC like this So Badly.
    Can't be sure if he's considered 'hot', but otherwise Valygar fits that bill I think.

Ooooh. Actually, you ARE right. It's a pity he's also so grumpy and keeps his hotness to himself, but well, not without a reason.

I think I have a mod to try out.
    JuliusBorisov
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Romantic Encounters. For all your Valygar romancing needs. Also works with another romance running, so hey, have two guys. Who'll know?
    wintersJuliusBorisov
    Twani said:

Romantic Encounters. For all your Valygar romancing needs. Also works with another romance running, so hey, have two guys. Who'll know?

Great minds think alike! :]

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

Confession: i really don't like gnomes

:(
    Poor gnomes!
    They are awesome!
    jackjackJuliusBorisovBlackraven
  • dam23dam23 Member Posts: 30
    Confession: it took me a huge while to really start an actual BG2 game, because I heavily disliked Irenicus' dungeon and the being caged introduction.
    wintersjackjack

Confession: I am overjoyed to see the BG:EE devs suddenly posting in the forums again. :>0

It might be because now they've finished the Android version and they have some time now.
    jackjackJuliusBorisovSjerrieFredjo
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Confession: Although I think the coutdown will lead us to the Android version announcement, in my heart I want to be amused. I want more than that.
    meaglothbooinyoureyesBlackraven
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303
    Confession: whenever my romance gets all sad about the fall of Saradush, I act sympathetic but secretly don't care. Just. Don't. Care.
    Sjerriejackjackdinobirdguy
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    Confession: I've never done a Solo run.

Confession: I always have to have a full party.
    CrevsDaakbooinyoureyesjackjackdoggy

Confession: I have never used the BG1 NPC Project.

UNTIL NOW.

#loveatfirstsight #wherehaveyoubeenallmylife #IloveyouShinandAstroBryGuy

You missed cmorgan ;)
    booinyoureyeswintersjackjackJuliusBorisov
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    Nicely done boo
    booinyoureyes
    Confession: It feels so immensely weird, not to have Dorn in the party, after just one, single run with him on board. He must've been really impressed, considering that both his treacherous ex-companions ended up as puddle of bloody goo (natural 20, twice, yay) and equally disappointed when Aruvale said bye-bye to him... For all his flaws (flaws in his design, not personality flaws, ehe) he's made quite an impact and despite my constant whining and complaints, I admit that I like this character, a lot. Actually, that's exactly why I'm complaining so much.
    NonnahswriterJuliusBorisovWolk
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    Not really related to BG, but still a confession.

Confession: I really don't like it when people try to use DLC and expansion as interchangeable words.

Now, back to BG confessions.

Confession: I have yet to dual-class a Kensai to mage.

Confession: Whenever I say Wizard Slayer isn't a bad kit people seem to think I'm crazy or something.

Confession: When it comes to druids, I think Avenger is one of the best kits.

Confession: I think the Shapeshifter kit should have all the shapeshifting forms.

Confession: I don't like doing Durlag's Tower, or Watcher's Keep.

Confession: I hate to admit this, but I think bards in IWD are clearly superior than bards in BG2 with or without kits. Thanks @CamDawg‌ for making IWDification.

Confession: I have yet to use the IWDification mod.
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    @winters Confession: I have only just taken on Dorn for the very first time. My Charname druid is intrigued and planning a romance too.

Confession: In the same party I am having a hard time choosing between Xzar and Edwin for arcane duties. Edwin is the superior mage I think, but I find Xzar more likeable. And I don't want to miss out on Monty's... Monty-ness.
    winters
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    @Pibaro‌
    Confession: I also hate Twitter, but find using hashtags on the Baldur's Gate forum to be really fun. I love the thread about creating hastags for the game
    jackjackCrevsDaakNonnahswriterJuliusBorisov
  • iuventasiuventas Member Posts: 95
    Confession: Today I heard Xan's original voice for the first time thanks to @winters‌.
    He sounds like a whiny comic relief cartoon character! Where is my gloomy, melancholic Xan with a pleasant deep voice? What is going on?
    If I played the English BG he wouldn't last in my party for longer than about five minutes, what.
    Seriously, what. My ears are bleeding.
    wintersjackjack
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    On my first playthrough, I rushed through things like the Beholder Cult quest by walking in and killing everything. I solved all my problems using violence and screwed up a lot of quests. I needed walkthroughs to play it properly.

Now if you excuse me, I have to get a tub of icecream...
    booinyoureyesjackjackFredjo
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Heinrich said:

On my first playthrough, I rushed through things like the Beholder Cult quest by walking in and killing everything. I solved all my problems using violence and screwed up a lot of quests. I needed walkthroughs to play it properly.

Now if you excuse me, I have to get a tub of icecream...

1. I did that for my first 2-3 attempts through SoA
    2. Here you go: http://forum.baldursgate.com/profile/Icecreamtub
    CrevsDaakjackjackFredjo
    My charname (and 3/4 of her party) just got killed by a werewolf (probably). At level 4. At the bottom of FAI stairs. I left the game on and went to do some chores, when I got back, I saw the obvious message and this creature still standing there O_o What the flying f*ck?