Skip to content

Ferret Force Five

Comments

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    that'll be just fine!

*into radio* command, he is not going to eat anymore ferrets. however, he is in league with the enemy! do i take the shot? oh yeah... and he wants 2 of each box by the way. if I hold back then you should send a :cookie: drop on my location. yeah, you guys didn't give me any :cookie:s!
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovGreenWyvernAnduin
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    wait... WHERE'RE MY KATANAS?
    GreenWyvernAnduinChildofBhaal599lolien
  • GreenWyvernGreenWyvern Member Posts: 247
    Excellent! So, uh... where are the cookies?...

*Balancing your knife on my nose*

Oh, and before you go, you might want this back! Sorry, I can get a bit impatient.
    JuliusBorisovChildofBhaal599Anduin
    excellent news! the :cookie:s will be here in just a moment! here's a complimentary umbrella you might want to use. INCOMING!!! *boxes of :cookie:s begin to rain from the sky, all landing on Ferret. maybe he should have kept the umbrella?*
    GreenWyvernJuliusBorisovAnduin
    Oh dear...

*Pushes the boxes away, helping the "small wyvern" up*

Are you alright, madam? Those :cookie:s fell from quite a distance! Here, let me see if your wing is okay...
    ChildofBhaal599JuliusBorisovAnduin
    MY WING!!!! MY WING HAS FALLEN OFF!!! AHHHH!!!! *grabs the emergency ketchup packet and begins to squeeze it out*
    JuliusBorisovAnduinGreenWyvern
    edited April 2015
    C-Calm down! Everything will be alright! I'll rush you to the nearest doctor/cleric as soon as I possibly can! But first, let my just quickly lick your wounds...
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovChildofBhaal599booinyoureyes
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    Next on Swamp People...

Veteran swamper @Anduin is surprised when a trophy gator literally falls out of the sky. It's a catch too good to pass up, but if he can't reach the quarter sized kill spot it could be lights out for this gator hunter. Permanently.
    ChildofBhaal599JuliusBorisovAnduinbooinyoureyes
    edited April 2015
    *while all this action went on, Big Ferret actually emptied a :cookie: box and began running away with it over his head as a disguise. @wubble actually took the decoy that he had placed as a distraction! action music could be heard the whole time as he ran until he hopefully got out of site!*

I think I'll go play some MGS for a while now :)
    Post edited by ChildofBhaal599 on
    JuliusBorisovAnduinkcwise
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    bengoshi said:

I'll take credit for that, thank you!

Magic is impressive. But now, Nimran leads! :cookie:s for everyone!

@GreenWyvern while we are not allies, I would like to thank you for not eating the ferret pot pie. 'It's a noble gesture, even if only because ferrets don't taste very good. Have a :cookie:.
    kcwiseChildofBhaal599booinyoureyesJuliusBorisov
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    As the mummified gnome and his newly enspelled friend disappear into the distance one of the forgotten cookie crates begins to rock gently. Slowly at first, as if tentative, the motion begins to increase to a near frenzy for several moments before the lid pops open and a gleaming blade flies free. The katana hovers for a brief time before turning toward Ferret HQ and speeding off.

Later, dusk begins to blanket the land in its shadowy embrace while the creatures of twilight venture forth with nose and paw to tentatively exam the remaining foreign objects. Eventually convinced the boxes are not a threat their efforts turn from examination to exploration as, one by one, the contents are revealed to hungry mouths.
    ChildofBhaal599JuliusBorisovAnduin
    edited April 2015

So... any updates on @wubble escaping, along with me tailing behind him?

I'm still waiting on that too before saying anything else
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Anduin, clings on to the back of ensorcelled alligator awaiting @wubble 's witty repartee...*
    wubblekcwiseJuliusBorisovlolien