Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Gods of this forum know a lot about squirrels.
    JuliusBorisov[Deleted User]
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    elminster said:

wubble said:

The really worrying thing is: How much do the squirrels know about the gods?

Well the gods are squirrels so...everything. :)
    Wait, so you banged a Squirrel-Mystra? I mean, I guess that's cool if you're into that sort of thing.
    wubblelolienJuliusBorisov
  • JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    The logistics of that are terrifying, until you remember the sheer amount of magic each participant can bring to bear.
    wubbleGodJuliusBorisov
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    elminster said:

wubble said:

The really worrying thing is: How much do the squirrels know about the gods?

Well the gods are squirrels so...everything. :)
    That is of course assuming that the squirrels *know* themselves!
    elminsterJuliusBorisov
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Next in this thread: A deep philosophical discussion about the nature of knowledge and the possibility of actually knowing yourself... :)
    JuliusBorisovelminster
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    /looks into the skull of one of my undead minions.

Why do I necromancy?

I necromancy because. . . I am.
    JuliusBorisovNaten
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I always thought it was because you really liked necs. Huh, learn something new every day.
    VallmyrJuliusBorisovPermidion_Stark
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    God said:

Gods of this forum know a lot about squirrels.

Nonnahswriterelminster
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    kcwise said:

I always thought it was because you really liked necs.

That would be a good reason to play a vampire, though.
    OlvynChuru
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Grum said:

an automatic download which can't be modded out

to all the computers in the world.

Tiax will be the main antagonist in the Adventure Y.

So that when all the computers have the Adventure Y installed, Tiax WILL RULE ALL!
    elminstermlneveseMontresor_SPPermidion_Stark
    Tiax rules all anyway.
    Montresor_SPmlnevese
    Tiax is actually Ao the Overfather in Gnome form. So he is not insane - he DOES in fact rule all!
    NonnahswritermlneveseJuliusBorisovlolien
    The canonical party in Adventure Y consists of Charname, Larry, Darryl, Darryl, Noober and Maple Willow Aspen. The end fight is between Charname and the other five, who are also Bhaalspawn.
    NonnahswriterJuliusBorisovlolienButtercheese
    Grum said:

That would explain why Charname hisses at you and calls you a monkey if you click on him too many times.

Edwin does the exact same thing. Doppelgänger confirmed!
    GoturalmlneveseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    If you play a Monk and use Quivering Palm on an enemy while romancing Rasaad, he will get jealous. Use it too much, and he'll leave you.

If he does, the only way to get him back is to use Quivering Palm on him.
    JuliusBorisovButtercheeseZaferickPermidion_Stark
    mlnevese said:

Did you *actually* know some of the information in this thread is not real? :wink:

Did you actually know by saying this milnevese in fact is trying to tell us that some of the information in this thread is actually real?
    mlneveseMontresor_SPGodButtercheese
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    bengoshi said:

mlnevese said:

Did you *actually* know some of the information in this thread is not real? :wink:

Did you actually know by saying this milnevese in fact is trying to tell us that some of the information in this thread is actually real?
    Or not... :)
    JuliusBorisovelminsterMontresor_SP
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    With SCS installed Noober is the #1 cause of Charname deaths.
    semiticgoddessZaferick
    Your level 1 party can be slaughtered on Crossroads by a bunch of hungry wolfweres.

Actually, this is possible with my BGT setup. This and kobold spellcasters with Improved Alacrity. And Archmage Tarnesh, too.
  • WithinAmnesiaWithinAmnesia Member Posts: 958
    edited May 2015
    Did you know that if you kill Poe (Firewine Bridge) he drops the only Spear +3 in the original game?

Did you know that after the launch of Baldur's Gate II, at the request at a beranting BioWare forum member that Kivan can be secretly recruited in Baldur's Gate II if you go to Umar Hills and charm all of the wildlife and use them to kill Jaheira? He only appears at night though and beside the ranger cablin, most people have trouble with that last part.

Also if you attack Obe in the warehouse in Candlekeep he will give you 50 experience and Teleports you beside Gorion (avoids that 'annoying thief girl')?

Did you know that Dorn can be turned into a regular Paladin if you one equips Dorn with *Both* The Helm of Opposite Alignment AND Girdle of Masculinity / Femininity?

The dead cat in the waterfall is actually used to make a secret +3 Hide Armour that is only usable by Gnomes, Halflings, Dwarves and (unlistedly) by (a glitch I presume) Half-Orcs.

Did you know the vestibule in the Beregost temple is actually used for a 'half Broken' Quest chain where if restored with Near Infinity it can lead the player a long long quest where the player's character gains a some what over powered ability that was cut from the original game launch due to bugs and beta testers complained but the game had to launch before the broken quest could be fixed and the broken quest was forgotten able when the best tester who spotted the bug died tragically of (this very rare disease that I copied from Google translated German Wikipedia [that is why it is so long and weird]) "Armodeusanteziouscantropical Diesectoridial Tuberculous". He contracted it from a pink cream soda flavoured Black Isle pop can (before Black Isle had to sell the brand rights to oddly enough:"Nascar" [of all people I know right?] to recoup financial loses) this cut quest chain featured (now bugged) voiced dialog where the player character talked to Jaheira and Khalid and the player went to Amn (also cut because at that time Baldur's Gate II had just been planned and there was obvious 'plot clash') and battled "Jon Icarus" (He later spun into Jon Irenicus) in the Underdark and when the player character won they drained the soul from "Jon Icarus" and gained a new (albeit over powered) innate ability: Detect Bullsh*t?
    Montresor_SPJuliusBorisovButtercheesesemiticgoddess
    There actually exists a set of books based on the Baldur's Gate series. They are based around a protagonist called Abdel Adrian and are super well written.
    mlneveseNonnahswriterJuliusBorisovsemiticgoddess