Skip to content

Tell your forum story!

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    mlnevese said:

No insanity level discussion in this forum is complete without adding a moderator or two... just saying... :)

Looks like I've been unfair... we should add one or two blue men to any insanity discussion as well :)
    JuliusBorisovwubblelolienCrevsDaak
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    ... It's amazing, Mystra smiled on you!
    mlnevesesemiticgoddessCrevsDaaklolien
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    An imperialist spider?
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaaklolien
  • GozetaGozeta Member Posts: 105
    @Diomedes33
    Damn! I remember this rhyme. You went old school!
    JuliusBorisovDiomedes33CrevsDaak
  • dreamtravelerdreamtraveler Member Posts: 377
    i bumped into an article from i dont remember where about baldur's gate getting an overhaul i was excited since i had never played bg1 then i registered in the forums as i recall to make a supportive reply in a thread about the developer team cause there were too many negative comments and then i continued to visit the forums as i waned to learn more about the bug fixes and release dates of patches to come
    JuliusBorisovmlnevese[Deleted User]BelgarathMTH
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    @LadyEibhilinRhett Welcome back! Have a :cookie:!
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisov
  • TawmisTawmis Member Posts: 120
    For me, why I joined... I have the BG EE... but I didn't join the forum back then. I joined with the announcement of NWN EE... I absolutely love the endless possibilities (literally) that came with NWN... the game itself was HUGE... but the toolset added a whole new other element... for mods, persistent worlds, and in my case, a machinima series that landed me some success... So when they announced NWN EE, I got hyped for what it was going to entail - and wanted to jump in here and talk to other NWN fans about what was coming.
    [Deleted User]lolienJuliusBorisovFinneousPJ
    Tawmis said:

For me, why I joined... I have the BG EE... but I didn't join the forum back then. I joined with the announcement of NWN EE... I absolutely love the endless possibilities (literally) that came with NWN... the game itself was HUGE... but the toolset added a whole new other element... for mods, persistent worlds, and in my case, a machinima series that landed me some success... So when they announced NWN EE, I got hyped for what it was going to entail - and wanted to jump in here and talk to other NWN fans about what was coming.

@Tawmis
    I do remember the toolset... i opened it then went to game's folder could "see" the modules so instead i went the other way around i right clicked the module open with...
    255 abilities in a sword.... can you imagine that ?
    i went with keen and vorpal at first...
  • TawmisTawmis Member Posts: 120

Tawmis said:

@Tawmis
    I do remember the toolset... i opened it then went to game's folder could "see" the modules so instead i went the other way around i right clicked the module open with...
    255 abilities in a sword.... can you imagine that ?
    Heh - those were great times... great times indeed...
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I joined the forum to be a pain in Beamdog's as* about the IWDEE update.

Then I started modding and right now I basically flood @Grammarsalad @kjeron and @Gwendolyne inbox with stupid questions
    [Deleted User]Skatan
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited March 2021
    If I had to name a thread I'm happy to see necro-ed, it's this one.

Thanks for providing those insights, @m7600 ! It warms my heart this community is still continuing, in 2021.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
    mlnevesem7600Arvia