Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    @Gallowglass At that point in the story, he leads the Flaming Fist, and if Shar-Teel is with you he breaks you out of prison and kills the Flaming Fist that are guarding you, letting you just walk straight out of the building. Its rather messy and I'm sure a few officers would ask questions.
    JuliusBorisovProont
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    GemHound said:

Its rather messy and I'm sure a few officers would ask questions.

Ah, I see what you mean. IRL, yes, I guess there'd be some awkward questions. Nevertheless, in-game it doesn't appear to have any consequences for Angelo. Or even for you, even though Angelo claims that you'll be blamed for the killing the guards ... which I guess is a minor plot-hole, since no-one seems to be carrying the can for those additional killings, even though killing the city guards usually has consequences.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    ^ I have known about that for a while and it always did bug me...
    GrumTuthProont
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Grum: It doesn't work quite as well in EE, as equipping metal armor will cancel the stealth. You still get a moment of invisibility, though.
    athanaslolienCrevsDaakProont
  • GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    @Gallowglass It actually isn't a plothole as Flaming Fist afterwards in the streets just attack you on sight instead of trying to take you in.
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    @bengoshi @Tresset We also missed the northeast corner of the map (which is still unexplored in your screenshot).
    It contains another pack of spiders, probably the ones who attacked us when we thought we cleared the map and Tresset said "where do they come from?".
    JuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak