Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2015

Why would they even give you the dialog option for that?

I suppose Bioware may have not wanted to have to write up/code in a different option for players (I really don't get why, I've done it for a mod I'm working on and while I can't remember the exact amount of time I spent on it it was certainly wasn't much more than a few hours of work for me). So rather than do that they give you the illusion of choice. :naughty:

Anyways, didn't really mean to get this thread as off topic as I've made it. Just had been working on the mod earlier today and noticed that little bit about how Eltan's dialogue is handled.
    JuliusBorisovlolienProont
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    @Tresset Of course you're right, my mistake.. I just thought that it wasn't mentioned in the description of the weapon, and it's there in black and white ('papirus yellow' to be accurate..)
    Sorry to bother you :sweat_smile:

PS - actually it's "Nama*RR*a" :innocent:
    TressetJuliusBorisovlolienProont
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited November 2015
    @Rodrian That is quite alright. Also, I am all too willing to admit that I can't spell anything. XD
    RodrianlolienProont
    Aww... I wish someone would invite me to a BG playing party... Maybe not a no reload with SCS one, but still...
    JuliusBorisov
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    @bengoshi So who's the Bhaalspawn?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    BillyYank said:

@bengoshi So who's the Bhaalspawn?

Well, nobody wished to take that role because of the responsibility... The Avenger druid is the Bhaalspawn.
    semiticgoddessMeyahilolien
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    DJKajuru said:

Did you know that Mazzy's patron deity, Arvoreen, is actually a male deity?

I knew this. ;)
    [Deleted User]lolien
    @elminster I thought you might do that.
    elminsterJuliusBorisovlolienProont
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Tresset said:

If you are fast enough you actually can kill Adalon after completing her quest as she is helping you clear out the drow guarding the way to the surface. It isn't easy because she will try to teleport away if you attack her, but it is probably a bit easier than fighting her in dragon form. A bit on the mean side though...

Now, just how many improved hastes/whilrwind attacks/time stops+imp alacrity do you expect me to use in order to do that in a few rounds?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @bengoshi He's an example for all of us on how you can overcome all the problems life sends our way and reach greatness :)
    JuliusBorisovlolienCrevsDaak
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

If you look at the description of Kontik's Ring of Wizardry in Icewind Dale, it says that the ring is made of tungsten. That's the only mention of tungsten I've ever encountered in a medieval fantasy story. It makes sense though, since the ring was apparently originally used by a fire mage. He wouldn't have wanted to accidentally melt his ring with all the fireballs he threw.

Confirmed magic fire swords are made of T1 high speed steel.
    CrevsDaakProont
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    edited January 2016
    Blindness doesn't just allow you to hide in shadows or set traps in the midst of enemies. You can even save or rest with enemies nearby, if none of your characters has the enemy within their field of vision (enemy invisibility doesn't mean they're out of your field of vision, however).

But the enemy can still "flicker" in and out of your vision every half second or so if they are nearby, which will prevent resting or saving. Being in-battle (as in, the battle music is playing) also prevents resting or saving. You have to avoid combat for a moment before the battle music will end.
    Post edited by semiticgoddess on
    GrumlolienJuliusBorisovProont