Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Quite similar... I found this on Youtube from the actual movie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIbhpGcRlm0
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    I don't know if it's GOG's fault, but Irenicus is refered as "Irenicas" in the BG2 soundtrack names.

Larrel from IWD is also refered as "Lerrel" in the IWD soundtrack names aswell.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

Did you know there is a CreatureCreature cheat? I sure didn't, I don't even know what it does. :smiley:

It allows you to fight a Green Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon and Shadow Dragon all at the same time.

OR

It allows you to create 100 Noobers.

(don't know what would be worse)
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    deltago said:

Did you know there is a CreatureCreature cheat? I sure didn't, I don't even know what it does. :smiley:

It allows you to fight a Green Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon and Shadow Dragon all at the same time.

OR

It allows you to create 100 Noobers.

(don't know what would be worse)
    Yes, it lets you create nameless dragons.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    DJKajuru said:

It creates creatures.
    I completely misread that. Hooray reading!
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,076
    edited September 2016
    Did you know that in Baldur's Gate 1, the Green Slime's weapon has a save-or-die effect? If they hit you and you fail the save (which is pretty easy to make), you take a few points of poison damage over 10 seconds, but after 10 seconds you simply die instantly. Death Ward will not protect against instant death this way. Slow Poison will stop the poison damage but won't stop the instant death effect from happening.
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,076
    For quite a while, I had thought that when you battle the four warders Fear turns into a doppelganger. More recently, I looked at Fear's file on NearInfinity and actually Fear turns into a revenant. It would make a lot more sense for Fear to be a doppelganger.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

For quite a while, I had thought that when you battle the four warders Fear turns into a doppelganger. More recently, I looked at Fear's file on NearInfinity and actually Fear turns into a revenant. It would make a lot more sense for Fear to be a doppelganger.

Not neccesarrily. The warders are part of the keeps magical defenses, its make sense for them to be some kind of magically enhanced dead (maybe Durlag used the bodis of fallen kin). The doppleganers are the invaders, they make no sense a part of Durlag's constructed defenses.
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    edited September 2016
    deltago said:

MacHurto said:

If you edit a post you dont lose the likes/agrees/insightful. So, in theory, you could write a great post, farm likes, etc and then replace it with some random hate message, making everyone look like bigots without even knowing it

Did you know you can take likes, agrees and insightfuls away by clicking it again?
    Sure,but you would never see it in a thread that died a couple of months ago

• alceryesalceryes Member Posts: 380
    Whoa! This thread just went off-road!

Also, insightfuls, agrees, and likes are time-stamped along with post edits. At the very least it gives plausible deniability to would-be bigots ;) .
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    edited September 2016
    Interesting. Sorry if it is considered off-topic, I thought it was something that could belong in a "Did you know?" As I hadnt noticed :-) was not proposing it as model behaviour

To re-track it:
    You can kill Saemon Havarian in the boat when the Saguahin attack. It is also very satisfying (though not as much as with Dorn's quest, as he comes back)
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    It wasn't a big deal, but I would have expected the mage and his minions to defend his fortress.