Skip to content

Post something that everyone likes but you

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    mlnevese said:

@kaguana I think you just started a war with the entire mushroom kingdom resident in the forum :)

Hmm well there can be war but I don't gonna eat mushroom they aren't testy and beside I don't think @lolien wanna be eaten ;)

@Zaghoul it great that you are growing stuff I bet they grow up lovely.
    mlneveseCrevsDaak
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited April 2017
    Ehh, alright. My turn. I ain't too fond of all that Game of Thrones stuff people're always on about.

Get off my lawn.
    [Deleted User]kaguanaTroodon80
  • Ehh, alright. My turn. I ain't too fond of all that Game of Thrones stuff people're always on about.

Get off my lawn.

I knew people like me had to exist.
    SCARY_WIZARDTroodon80
    Liars
    Troodon80
  • kaguana said:

Liars

Everyone likes liars?
    ThacoBellmlneveseCrevsDaakTroodon80
    Oh, and Saturday Night Live. MadTV was waaay better in my opinion. Stuart Larkin could have ended the fight between Gorion and Sarevok in like...two minutes, tops!
    ZaghoulCrevsDaakDJKajuru
    taclane said:

Tiramisu.

I get that it has an exotic-sounding name, and is likely not the worst thing that one could consume. However, I keep encountering people who swear by it as the best dessert ever, and I honestly cannot get that excited by layers of cold, wet bread dusted with powdered chocolate.

It's got its ups and downs. Myself, I'm no fan of flan. Flanaess, that's fine, but flan? Nah. Making it worse is that there are so many creatures in Final Fantasy called "Flan"!
    taclanetbone1CrevsDaak
    Viconia (shocking I know lol)
    ThacoBell
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

kaguana said:

Viconia (shocking I know lol)

Player character and playable Dark Elves in general. Viconia, Drizzt, and every Drizzt wannabe out there. Yuck. Dark Elves are D&D monsters . You fight them, you don't play them.
    Unless you're playing an Underdark campaign. Then they are just another playable race :)
    Troodon80CrevsDaaksemiticgoddess

I don't mind drow as a player race, but while we are on the subject:

I find Drizzt himself easily the least interesting part of his own stories.

While he's not as popular, I could have done without Regis. I thought he was just another talentless, fat Halfling. "Durr, hoo hoo hoo hoo! I'm Regis! I'm fat and hungry! Look at me! I'm a coward!"
    CrevsDaak
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    R.A. Salvatore's writing in general.

Drizzt's character concept--the one good drow in an entire nation of evil drow--was novel at the time (there's a good reason he became so famous), but the characterization in the books overall is pretty shallow.
    taclaneCrevsDaakmlneveseBorco
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    edited April 2017
    Hmm do you guys understand what pulp fiction is? It's supposed to be easy. To read and to write.
    Post edited by FinneousPJ on
    semiticgoddessSCARY_WIZARDCrevsDaak
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I wouldn't call it pulp fiction. It's not that bad.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    edited April 2017
    @semiticgod I would although I've enjoyed the books as well :D
    semiticgoddess

Hmm do you guys understand what pulp fiction is? It's supposed to be easy. To read and to write.

Conan. <3
    ThacoBell
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Shoot, I found some of my favorite authors that had started off in the early pulp fiction mags. Guys like Howard, Leiber and Lovecraft still amaze me at some of the ideas these guys came up with considering the time they were born in.
    SCARY_WIZARDThacoBell
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    Tolkien idea based elves.

Anime art as a whole.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353

Breathing and eating.

For me it is sleeping. It's so inefficient. 1/3rd of your life goes into it (give or take). If I had one wish (without negative health consequences), I would like to never need sleep.
    I'm the reverse, I love sleep especially dreamless sleep.

I wanna feel like I feel when I'm asleep all the time!
    RavenslightFinneousPJCrevsDaak
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938

Forum discussions concerning politics, religion or political correctness. Such discussions can bring out the worst in otherwise lovely human beings.

Offline it used to be politics, religion and sex. Maybe times are changing. Add PC to it. They all can bring out the ol 'knock down drag out' kind of response with the right (or wrong) crowd. :s

Ravenslight