Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    AFAIK, 19 STR is not enough to open the cabinet with the Star Sapphire.
    ThacoBellStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovWise_Grimwald
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I think the Star Sapphire can be gotten with any thief. It requires a lockpick skill of 59.
    JuliusBorisovWise_Grimwald
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    The only warrior kit that can get the Star Sapphire at level 1 is Barbarian, by using rage. None else can get enough strength.

This means that aside from Barbarians and thieves specializing in picking locks, no other classes can legally get the Star Sapphire at level 1 (Knock and DUHM are both level 2 spells, and I don't know that non-CHARNAME druids/shamans ever get a way to increase strength past 19)
    JuliusBorisov
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    elminster said:

I've brought this up before on the forum but I think in different threads than this one.

Did you know Greater Basilisk have a melee attack that can poison? The poison does 1 damage/second for 10 seconds (save at +4 to avoid).

Yeah, that's happened to me before. Thankfully, they're easy to kite.
    StummvonBordwehrWise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisovProont
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @BelgarathMTH Wut? Really? Who the heck were you asking?! It should be obvious to any modder worth their salt that the bard songs were changed drastically in 2.0. I would say that the people who called you crazy are the real crazy ones.
    BelgarathMTHWise_Grimwald
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @BelgarathMTH @Tresset: I think that guy was me. I couldn't replicate the problem in my own tests.
    TressetmlneveseWise_GrimwaldProont
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @semiticgod oh... I put my foot in my mouth again, didn't I? Sorry...
    semiticgoddessmlneveseWise_GrimwaldProont
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Tresset: No worries.
    TressetStummvonBordwehrmlneveseWise_Grimwald
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    and here I kept thinking that encounter that I could never consistently get was because of a mod
    Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisovProontCrevsDaak
  • ArctodusArctodus Member Posts: 992
    edited September 2017

In EET, you can re-visit most BG1 eras (excluding Baldur's Gate and Candlekeep) even after entering Shadows of Amn. This means you can have BG1 items in BG2 as long as you don't collect them during BG1.

Would stocking them in a container work ?
    Post edited by Arctodus on