Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,860

The effect also bypasses magic resistance and spell protections.

If that were exploited, it could really spoil the game.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

@Grum: Maybe you didn't get far enough.

Maybe IRL drinking has a cap of 200.

Base on my research at The Snake Pit at multiple Indy 500s, it's higher than that.

• ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Has anyone found it to be useful vs horror spells? Or getting low morale NPCs like Garrick, Khalid, Eldoth and Kagan to fight without a breaking (if they were leader at the time of getting drunk to get the intox. symbol)

Or for that matter, if the leader gets all liquered up with the intox symbol. are the OTHERS as well?

Just wondering on possible uses. ;)
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    @Zaghoul I doubt this works against fear spells, but it should, in theory, affect natural morale and thus at least decrease the chance of a morale break. Of course, the penalties for intoxication are so severe I never bothered to try finding out...

The protagonist cannot get a morale break as far as I can tell.
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    It's kinda like the opposite of what happened to Al Capone. ;)
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    edited September 2017
    lroumen said:

If you dual class from cleric to ranger you can lower reputation all you want but you will not lose ranger abilities. Apparently a ranger will only fall on a pure class.
    This allows me to play evil ranger in my new play through. Muahahaha :naughty:

So you can choose the lathander or tyr kits.

Do you have to be good to dual class a cleric into ranger? I've never tried it and was wondering if maybe the devs left that backdoor open. That would be pretty cool to dual a Talos or Helm cleric into a ranger!
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Balrog99 said:

lroumen said:

If you dual class from cleric to ranger you can lower reputation all you want but you will not lose ranger abilities. Apparently a ranger will only fall on a pure class.
    This allows me to play evil ranger in my new play through. Muahahaha :naughty:

So you can choose the lathander or tyr kits.

Do you have to be good to dual class a cleric into ranger? I've never tried it and was wondering if maybe the devs left that backdoor open. That would be pretty cool to dual a Talos or Helm cleric into a ranger!
    According to http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6841 you must have 17 STR, WIS, and DEX. And, you have to be Good.
    Darnit, a lightning wielding ranger would be kinda interestin.
    Ah yes, the wonders of EEK. Loving that lil mod with all my humanoid runs B)
    Yup. And the second level of Ice Island being bout like the caverns under CK. I like the frozen ice look to it. B)
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,028
    2nd level of Ice Island?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Aerakar said:

2nd level of Ice Island?

Unfinished Business.
  • ThacoBell said:

Aerakar said:

2nd level of Ice Island?

Unfinished Business.
    I could never find that, in multiple playthroughs. Decided I must've misunderstood the UB Readme, that the arrival map with the polar bear = level one, and the maze = levrl two.

HOW DO I GET THERE?!?!?!!111ONEONEONE ?

Please, I must know this.