Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    Adul said:

@WithinAmnesia I think that should be a separate topic in a board that is more relevant to that discussion, because otherwise we might be taking off on a long, perilous journey through Offtopicland very shortly.

You mean that hasn't happened alrdy? 93 pages... :neutral:
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    ok guys , it's now 10 days to reveal new baldur's gate game, please write what do you personally expect in this game ? or what would you like to see in it ?
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    He could play this guy:

edited June 2015
    i really count on a good story, connected to the spirit of baldur's gate word, personally more to bg1, also i really would like to see more tough, tactical battles
  • switswit Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 495
    edited June 2015
    wojtek said:

ok guys , it's now 10 days to reveal new baldur's gate game, please write what do you personally expect in this game ? or what would you like to see in it ?

new engine features. Porting rest of TobEX - especially support for variables in scripting language (a way to store current commands results inside variables). Support for BG1 and BG2 water type in a single engine. Things like that. Can't wait.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Might there be one or two new Necromancy spells. . . maybe? n_n
  • mk187mk187 Member Posts: 3
    Awesome! I can't wait!
  • DargnonDargnon Member Posts: 31
    A castle or any other base to claim as your own would make me exceptionally happy. Or an item/feature you can export to BG2EE to improve your stronghold there.

More realistically, any item that you can export to BG2EE to get any kind of advantage/extra feature there would be nice.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited June 2015
    Dargnon said:

More realistically, any item that you can export to BG2EE to get any kind of advantage/extra feature there would be nice.

@PhillipDaigle THE STUPEFIER MACE, PLEASE! With the chance to upgrade this weapon - Cromwell and Cespenar could help :wink:
    edited June 2015
    @PhillipDaigle what about graphics?
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    wojtek said:

also i really would like to see more tough, tactical battles

Add strategic :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Ardanis said:

wojtek said:

also i really would like to see more tough, tactical battles

Add strategic :)
    Something like a conflict between different forces, I presume. I immediately think about that war camp from the leaked screenshots. Strategic battles with the forces from other planes coming to Faerun through the Underdark portal under the Dragonspear Castle. So that the moves the charname makes affect the setup for the main battle. Treacheries and alliances with different organisations. That would be great!
    Zarugal said:

wojtek said:

what about graphics?

Don't be that guy..

really i am not this kind of guy , i know that's baldur's gate it's not about graphics, i am just asking if something changed in this area or not

• ParysParys Member Posts: 205

You'd better believe it.

For maximum clarity: In the process of fixing and improving IE we've added a lot of cool stuff, but I'm not confirming TobEX features.
    Can we hope to backporting those fixing and improving stuff to bg1ee and bg2ee in future patches?

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @Parys
    He said yes in a previous post.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I still haven't bought
    Fardragon said:

He could play this guy:

Please all note his gnomeness...