Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False. Even though I ranted above, moving away from Business Control and into Project Management has been really, really great for me. The tedium of the never-ending "cycle of doom" which is the month's closing and subsequent reporting period that ends like a week before the next one starts drains your patience and siphons the very essence of one's soul. Project Management, on the other hand, means you pretty much only do everything once, since you're constantly in a momentum, moving forward. It's awesome.

The next person is an office ninja.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    True, in the sense that you never see me in one.

The next poster is an office pirate.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742

False. How can you not? :D

If you cast Protection from Fire beforehand... ;)

The next poster has played a Monkey Island game. :)

False, I haven't yet.

The next poster suffers from headache and nausea if they play on a mobile phone but not if they play on a PC.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    False. Probably because I never play on a mobile phone. I'm a spoiled child of the PC age; a mobile screen is too small for me.

The next poster uses a mobile phone for other things than calling, texting and occasionally surfing.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811

False. Probably because I never play on a mobile phone. I'm a spoiled child of the PC age; a mobile screen is too small for me.

The next poster uses a mobile phone for other things than calling, texting and occasionally surfing.

True. I have BG series installed on my phone. I also use it as a calculator, calorie tracker, music and video player, and GPS. In fact, I use those features more than phone calls and texting combined.

The next poster still has a rotary phone... somewhere.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    We have an antique phone at the ranch. It's not just a rotary phone; it's one of those nineteenth-century-style phones where the ear thing and the voice thing are separate. I don't know if it's connected to anything, but it looks cool.

The next poster is fond of copper.
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    With your creative riddle now I know.

The next poster likes cookies <3
    edited September 2018
    True. Who doesn't like cookies? ;)

The next poster has finished reading Issue #11 of the Wild Surge.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False. Not enough chicken, that one.

The next poster has taken issue with the issue of the issue due to the issue issuing forth.
    True! I think... ? I say TRUE to the fact you completely dribbled past me with your sentence.

The next person is a dribbling dribbler.
    Eh? What? No!

The next person wishes that they had more free time.
    True! Though I wouldn't know what to do with it.

The next poster has too much free time, and is also glad this thread is back.
    false, I have no free time at all. True! It was marvelous to login for the first time in a week and see this thread at the top of my participated threads!

The next poster hates christmas!
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Nah. Babies are important. Without them, we wouldn't have adults.

The next poster has seen Santa.
    True! At least, my brains interpretation of one of its guises. No mortal may truely understand the eldritch nature of a being so old and powerful. Be glad it is fond of humanity.

The next poster not only knows that St. Nicholas is not only the patron saint of prostitutes, but also the pretty heartwarming context of the title.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Yes, Yes I do.

The Next poster is so sick of hearing Christmas Carols, that if they hear another one, they will want to scream.
    False, haven't heard a single one yet.

The next poster has bought and wrapped all their christmas gifts already.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    True!

The next poster did not go to as good a Hanukkah party earlier this month as I did and definitely did not eat as many latkes as I did.
    I went on a canoe party with lots of mulled wine. Does this count?

The next poster believes this counts.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    It counts.

The next poster is now off work/school for the holidays
    Trueish. I'm off work, but don't have more vacation than the official holidays, so Monday-Wednesday here in Sweden.

The next person will play Santa on christmas eve/day (or is that even a tradition in most other countries?)
    False, but I am wondering when I should start doing so.

The next poster is going to play Krampus without telling their family ahead of time.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Lawd, I hope not.

The next poster is trying to stay away from 'The Gathering" of relatives for the holidays.
    True. I used Maze on myself for that.

The next poster has already memorized Silence to withstand the upcoming dreadful days.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    False. I like Christmas music, but NOT the stuff they play in the stores or on the radio. If I could get the Cowled Wizards to cast silence on radio music, I would.

The next poster celebrates Christmas spiritually.