Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What's the story behind your screen name?

Comments

• rufus_hobartrufus_hobart Member Posts: 490
    Jairyanna said:

Ok then. Though I reckon the game might be over soon anyway because @booinyoureyes‌ is sooo close! :P

Steals a second guess cos I'm greedy like that. Ooh! Ooh! Is it Josephine? It's Josephine isn't it. Tell me it'a Josephine. Is it Is it Is it? *gets tranquilised*...Apologies for that.

Jairyannabooinyoureyeskaguana
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited September 2014

note: I'm not actually Batman™.

Oh sure, Bruce Wayne. I believe ya.

@Jairyanna‌ how about Janet or Jocelyn?

hmm.... Joanne?
    I should have thought of that.
    @booinyoureyes‌ i guessed that already. I'll second @Daunt‌'s Joanna.
    Edit: speaking of real names, my first name is a traditional halfling name, according to 5th edition:)

ElrandirJairyannalolienkaguana
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,585
    @Southpaw I knew it! When I first saw your name I thought "Must do martial arts."

meaglothlolienkaguanaPibaro
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @Elrandir - yea. I actually do boxing and martial arts. Good guess :-)

ElrandirlolienPibaro
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,162
    I'd like to know the origin of a few poster's names

1. @Nimran‌
    2. @kcwise‌
    3. @Schneidend‌
    4. @Montresor_SP‌

lolienJuliusBorisov
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,145

When I joined Sorcerer's Place, I was reading a lot of Edgar Allan Poe, so I took the name Montresor from the insane killer in The Cask of Amontillado. I added _SP (for Sorcerer's Place) when I joined these forums.

I always thought your name was based on that story since I read it but I had never asked so to confirm :p

lolienMontresor_SPPibaro
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    kiwidoc said:

Jairyanna said:

(and I didn't want to use my own name. It's an old lady name and didn't really fit with the strong, confident Paladin I was creating. 10 points if you can guess what it is :P).

Judy?
    My name is Judy ... and you think it's an old lady name .... wanders off to a corner of the room to sob in the dark :( Oh well, it's not that bad - officially I'm Judith, I was always Judy as a kid but during adulthood that changed and now everyone calls me Jude.
    Aw! D: I love the name Judith. If it helps, the reason Judy first came to mind is because one of my co-workers is an older lady who is actually named Judy. So... Guilt by association, I suppose. Jude is also pretty cool.

kaguanalolien
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328

Jude is also pretty cool.

I agree it a cool name :)

And @kiwidoc‌ isn't boring it nice that you took something from your country and what you do / did in life and combine them together :)

kcwiselolien