Skip to content

What's the story behind your screen name?

Comments

• NatenNaten Member Posts: 138
    Thank you wubbles these are excellent :) and clear up alot of the mysteries, it is hard to tell which one to revive but i will choose the meagloth one since it seems to be slightly less old.
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    I guess Raistlin and Caramon Majere were hit with a Power Word - Divide while still in the womb.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    kiwidoc said:

My personal favourite number is 42, but thats because I am a longstanding Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy fan.

Bah, Lewis Carroll claimed that number as his own long before Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy was even a thing!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Did you know that the first letter of @lroumen is l from L, not i as I?... I've always read it wrong. So, mister L, come and tell us a story about your forum name, so that we could know what does it mean and read it right :)
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Hmm I always get I and l confused. This language has a few issues in that regard.

I don't think I ever put where I got this name from in the other threads. I figured most people would know. :P
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited September 2015
    @Son_of_Imoen: Actually the two reasons are my name is Bill and I'm still interested in ACW history.
  • Brer_RabbitBrer_Rabbit Member Posts: 159
    BillyYank said:

@Son_of_Imoen: Actually the two reasons are my name is Bill and I'm still interested in ACW history.

I can't blame you-- war history is pretty awesome! I swear I could live on the History Channel if they'd just rescind that restraining order against me...

BillyYank said:

I can't blame you-- war history is pretty awesome! I swear I could live on the History Channel if they'd just rescind that restraining order against me...
    Still one of my favorite channels, even if they are getting a little too sensationalist these days. Sons of Liberty was such a disappointment.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    You can't talk about the History Channel without mentioning aliens... it's the Law :)
    Yes, that scene where Ben Franklin turned out to be an alien was really quite jarring.