Skip to content

Little things that annoy you

MeyahiMeyahi Member Posts: 143
I has been bugging me for some time: why does the Amaunator avatar give you a shield that belongs to Bane worshippers? It is even called the Saving Grace!

Are there other little inconsistencies in the game bug you?

PS: Hurray my first evil party in BG2, Dorn's wedding crashing ability really lowered my reputation. There seems to be very few banters though.
Post edited by Meyahi on
JuliusBorisovWilburkcwiseCrevsDaakSmilingSwordTeflon[Deleted User]

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Conflict between dialogue text and voice acting.:

"I have restored myself and will work my revenge without your interference."
    "I have restored my soul and will work my revenge without your interference."
    kcwiselolienBrer_RabbitNihilus
  • SayenSayen Member Posts: 18
    Jaheira having two pips in clubs and only one in quarterstaff, when I find quarterstaff to be a far more useful category of weapon and her BG1 portrait has her holding a quarterstaff!

Viconia having nothing to say about the House DeVir survivors in Ust Natha (side note: it's been a while since I've read the Salvatore books so it's more than possible, if not probable, that I'm wildly wrong about something but if she's been up on the surface since before House Do'Urden destroyed House DeVir, she really ought to know a little more about the surfacers than she does. Also, I'm not sure, but was the game trying to suggest that Viccy was why House DeVir lost the favor of Lolth and House Do'Urden was able to destroy them?)

kcwiseEmpyrialBrer_RabbitScooter
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    Casters in the first game, especially clerics and druids are really, REALLY hard to disrupt even when you hit them for damage. It's especially annoying when fighting Seniyad since it's virtually impossible to stop his Call Lightning, which does a ton of damage.
    kcwiselolien
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714

Little things that annoy me... do children count?

Only if you're talking about the ones in the Derelict house in the Bridge district.
    kcwise
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Yannir said:

One thing that annoys me is that there are no white dragons in the game. There's pretty much every other chromatic dragon in the game, why not them?

Um... Adalon?

photo Verun82.png
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovlunar