Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,317
    edited October 2016
    @Wise_Grimwald This Mendas fellow in the Candlekeep... from which mod does he come? I remember him in the Dark side of the Sword Coast.

He does come from there, but perhaps rather foolishly I improved his equipment. It makes him even more dangerous, but it also gives a thief in particular better equipment if he gets killed. The changes that I have made makes Candlekeep a challenge, but the risks are worth taking for the +1 weapons/armour that can be acquired.
    aldain said:

I just realized I've been posting massive .bmp-screenshots. Apologies! I'll convert to .jpeg from now on.
    Yes the screenshots come as bmps if you don't convert them. I change the name at the same time to give them consistant but unique names.

@Blackraven That battle against Khaark looks to have been some battle. :) I expect that it was satisfying.

JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,123

@CrevsDaak I have never thought Kivan's racial enemy applies to Ogre Mages. Neat!

Well, their race is set to Ogre (113), and it applies to Ogrillions and Half-Ogres as well, since their race is also Ogre (113).

RelSundanJuliusBorisovWise_Grimwald
  • AasimAasim Member Posts: 591
    Congratz Enuhal! GL whatever you choose next.

JuliusBorisovRelSundanCrevsDaakGotural
  • Serg_BlackStriderSerg_BlackStrider Member Posts: 159
    Congratulations, Enuhal! Splendid run!

JuliusBorisovBlind_VisionaryCrevsDaak
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 1,818
    I'm quite amazed that so many people make it through the end. I have only managed that twice. There is always some stupid trap or spell I have forgotten about...

Anyways... I am in the process of making a new monk kit and then I will run through an improved anvil installation. Time for some masochism ;).

CrevsDaakWise_Grimwald
    edited October 2016
    My first win was by skipping the tough parts. The second was restarted so many times that i lost count. Twice in 15 years is not a lot :).

Grond0Blind_VisionaryAasimWise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,317
    @Enuhal Congratulations and jubilations!

Blind_VisionaryJuliusBorisovRelSundanCrevsDaak
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059

@Ygramul What do you think about adding a Board of Honor to the OP with all the successful no-reloads (for BG1 only, for BG2 only, for BG1+BG2) documented in this thread?

Also, congratulations, Enuhal!

Excellent, idea, I'd say.

(Am travelling for a few days, so cannot reply in detail yet. Perhaps someone can begin putting together some links to victory stories? I'll be happy to add them to the front page.)

lroumenBlind_VisionaryCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    That's a great idea. Keeping scores will be inspiring

CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovWise_GrimwaldGotural
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 283
    Puk the Bard- s4 ... read last post here,

Unlucky in love,

I started having ideas of making a life for myself with the Wildmage but it wasn't to be...

making progress against the crusade (nice armour) and agreed to a duel but the champion of goodness cheated so I killed the bitch with poison... so much for honor!

JuliusBorisovBlind_VisionaryCrevsDaakWise_Grimwald
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 18,590
    edited October 2016

@JuliusBorisov, let's not forget about @MacHurto's full trilogy success with David the Gnome FIghter/Illusionist: BG1, BG2.

Thanks for the mention, I remember David.

When I look into the second thread, I see the last post there is about SoA. How about ToB, @MacHurto (so that it could be called a "full trilogy success")?

CrevsDaakMacHurtoWise_GrimwaldBlackraven