Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited October 2016
    @Wise_Grimwald This Mendas fellow in the Candlekeep... from which mod does he come? I remember him in the Dark side of the Sword Coast.

He does come from there, but perhaps rather foolishly I improved his equipment. It makes him even more dangerous, but it also gives a thief in particular better equipment if he gets killed. The changes that I have made makes Candlekeep a challenge, but the risks are worth taking for the +1 weapons/armour that can be acquired.
    aldain said:

I just realized I've been posting massive .bmp-screenshots. Apologies! I'll convert to .jpeg from now on.
    Yes the screenshots come as bmps if you don't convert them. I change the name at the same time to give them consistant but unique names.

@Blackraven That battle against Khaark looks to have been some battle. :) I expect that it was satisfying.

JuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

@CrevsDaak I have never thought Kivan's racial enemy applies to Ogre Mages. Neat!

Well, their race is set to Ogre (113), and it applies to Ogrillions and Half-Ogres as well, since their race is also Ogre (113).
    RelSundanJuliusBorisovWise_Grimwald
  • AasimAasim Member Posts: 591
    Congratz Enuhal! GL whatever you choose next.
    JuliusBorisovRelSundanCrevsDaakGotural
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    Godlike! @Enuhal
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaakWise_GrimwaldGotural
  • Serg_BlackStriderSerg_BlackStrider Member Posts: 210
    Congratulations, Enuhal! Splendid run!
    JuliusBorisovBlind_VisionaryCrevsDaak
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    I'm quite amazed that so many people make it through the end. I have only managed that twice. There is always some stupid trap or spell I have forgotten about...

Anyways... I am in the process of making a new monk kit and then I will run through an improved anvil installation. Time for some masochism ;).
    CrevsDaakWise_Grimwald
    edited October 2016
    My first win was by skipping the tough parts. The second was restarted so many times that i lost count. Twice in 15 years is not a lot :).
    Grond0Blind_VisionaryAasimWise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    @Enuhal Congratulations and jubilations!
    Blind_VisionaryJuliusBorisovRelSundanCrevsDaak
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059

@Ygramul What do you think about adding a Board of Honor to the OP with all the successful no-reloads (for BG1 only, for BG2 only, for BG1+BG2) documented in this thread?

Also, congratulations, Enuhal!

Excellent, idea, I'd say.

(Am travelling for a few days, so cannot reply in detail yet. Perhaps someone can begin putting together some links to victory stories? I'll be happy to add them to the front page.)
    lroumenBlind_VisionaryCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    That's a great idea. Keeping scores will be inspiring
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovWise_GrimwaldGotural
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    Puk the Bard- s4 ... read last post here,

Unlucky in love,

I started having ideas of making a life for myself with the Wildmage but it wasn't to be...

making progress against the crusade (nice armour) and agreed to a duel but the champion of goodness cheated so I killed the bitch with poison... so much for honor!
    JuliusBorisovBlind_VisionaryCrevsDaakWise_Grimwald
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2016

@JuliusBorisov, let's not forget about @MacHurto's full trilogy success with David the Gnome FIghter/Illusionist: BG1, BG2.

Thanks for the mention, I remember David.

When I look into the second thread, I see the last post there is about SoA. How about ToB, @MacHurto (so that it could be called a "full trilogy success")?
    CrevsDaakMacHurtoWise_GrimwaldBlackraven