Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    They were actually intending you to take on a Red Dragon in that level range? Or was it just the public denounciation?

I don't know maybe it's better it got cut and shuffled into BG2 then imo.
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    Oh...^^

Well...
    Gallowglasslolien
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    the final fight with seravok was supposed to have a 2nd phase. if you kill him and leave his comrades alive he will absorb their souls and become the slayer.
    mlneveseCrevsDaaklolienThacoBell
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    kcwise said:

If you slow down Boo's squeaks in an audio program you can hear commentary from the original developers about plans for a never developed expansion for Baldur's Gate 2.

The expansion was intended to follow the player's desperate attempts to hold onto his or her soul when a weakened Bhaal set about draining the remaining Bhaalspawns' lifeforce to fully reconstitute himself. Tentatively titled 'Bhaal's Out' the project was scrapped early in development.

Took me a second to get that one. Well done.
    kcwiseCrevsDaak
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Vallmyr said:

My first run of BG I spent ages looking for an entrance but none was found. I thought Dynahier was inside rather than in one of the holes in the fortress.

The area design makes me think this was the original intention.
    ThacoBellCrevsDaak
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Vallmyr said:

My first run of BG I spent ages looking for an entrance but none was found. I thought Dynahier was inside rather than in one of the holes in the fortress.

I never went down the pit holes until my 2nd run I think. Imagine my face when I found Dynaheir there.
    mlneveseThacoBell
  • CaradocCaradoc Member Posts: 92
    I think it would be a wonderfull addition to expand the gnoll stronghold into a real dungeon crawl. Could that bug be fixed? Could they add new content there? :)
    Grum
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    elminster said:

If you present the equalizer, a diamond, and a scroll of protection from undead to Cespenar he will offer to create a new item. Not only will the Equalizer +5 do more damage to those who stray from neutral, but it will also do extra damage against "unnatural" enemies.

Sigh, now I wish that was real.
    mlneveseMontresor_SPelminsterCrevsDaak
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    ThacoBell said:

elminster said:

If you present the equalizer, a diamond, and a scroll of protection from undead to Cespenar he will offer to create a new item. Not only will the Equalizer +5 do more damage to those who stray from neutral, but it will also do extra damage against "unnatural" enemies.

Sigh, now I wish that was real.
    As a certain Star Trek character would say... "Make it so!" :)
    ThacoBellMontresor_SPCrevsDaak