Skip to content

Just can't enjoy Siege

Comments

• Wandering_RangerWandering_Ranger Member Posts: 175
    Nah, it isn't. And you saying so doesn't make it so.

Also, thacobell is a troll who has a very strange and disturbing obsession with me. He follows me around on almost every thread I am on and deliberately makes disingenuous, trolling statements like the one above, OR he "likes" whatever comment is in disagreement with mine.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Hey, what did you guys think of the new All-Star Game format last night?
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Yulaw9460 said:

At least those darn women get off easy. Simple fix for that whole embarrasing Skie murder... thingy:

Create Female Gorion's Ward. Romance Anomen all the way to the conclusion. And get married to him in Baldur's Gate by Elminster himself. With every damn high-up from the realm present at the wedding.

BOOM!!! Charges dropped. Insubstantial evidence, apparently.

Hmmm..........let's weigh this up.

On the one hand I get thrown in jail, maybe even hung (pretty sure Faerun has the death penalty).

On the other I get to spend eternity with Anomen (believe me, it will feel like eternity).

No contest,
    Option number one.

And people say women get off easy, pah. Bloody patriarchy. ;)
    ArtonaThacoBellQuartzDreadKhan
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    @UnderstandMouseMagic Out of curiosity, did you play the whole Anomen romance, and was it before or after you already thought of Anomen as a jerk? (I did and it was before I knew anything about Anomen. I still like the romance very much.)
    QuartzAedanRavenslight
    Yeah, thanks for the "obvious" but I believe I told you I wouldn't be responding to you again on the other thread, so I am not sure what you are hoping to achieve here.

"Bye luv." And do try to keep the condescending tone down in your posts. This forum is a clique between regular users and admins. Address me again, and I'll report you for harassment.

Peace out.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277

And do try to keep the condescending tone down in your posts.

LMAO
    Dev6RaduzielThacoBellDreadKhan
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    edited February 2018

ThacoBell said:

@Wandering_Ranger "Whether you liked it or not is not in question here. Whether it makes sense or not and fits the theme of the other two games is. And it doesn't. See above posts for why. "

I see a lot of opinion, which is fair. But touting your opinion as objective fact is pretty laughable.

Except I never did, did I? Nice strawman, troll.
    Funny how everyone that disagrees with you is a troll. Not the first time you've pulled that card.

LMAO
    That was the best joke I've read all week.
    ThacoBell
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    Dev6 said:

ThacoBell said:

@Wandering_Ranger "Whether you liked it or not is not in question here. Whether it makes sense or not and fits the theme of the other two games is. And it doesn't. See above posts for why. "

I see a lot of opinion, which is fair. But touting your opinion as objective fact is pretty laughable.

Except I never did, did I? Nice strawman, troll.
    Funny how everyone that disagrees with you is a troll. Not the first time you've pulled that card.

LMAO
    That was the best joke I've read all week.
    reminding me alot of the thread in the bgee forum that recently got locked. expect this time the person is being alot more passive aggressive.
    Dev6
    What a surprise. The same few trolls continuing something they have no business continuing. Get a life, seriously.
    edited February 2018
    @Wandering_Ranger You need treatment, friend.
    @Contemplative_Hamster's last post explains it better than I ever could.
    Seriously, if you get away without a warning for that last post, I won't be surprised, since these forums seem to be a clique. I suggest you seek therapy as well. NPD.

Leave me alone and goodbye.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    For the record, certain people involved in this conversation DID get warnings. Moderation decisions are private and no public details are available. Don't try to solve the matter in-thread. Just report it to moderators. Decisions will be made and consequences will happen.

Can you all, please, be better and continue the thread without personal attacks?
    Dev6Contemplative_HamsterGrond0ThacoBell
    I seriously doubt Dev6 got a warning, otherwise he would not have continued his appalling behavior. This SHOULD be made public so people can see what is going on, and not just have to take your word for it.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Aaaaaaaand cut! Right, let’s try this again. You come to the forum, be polite, and stop acting like the only child of a preacher. Action!
    Dev6RaduzielArtonaThacoBell
    I legitimately don't understand comments like those, and they should warrant a warning. Are you an admin? No. Contributing to the thread? No. Trying to tell another member how to behave, despite the fact others are behaving even worse? Yes. Is it your job to do so? No. Kindly be on your way, and review forum rules in the process.

I am not interested in self-righteous bullying cliques ganging up to tell someone ELSE how things should function or how they should respond to trolling. What a joke.

This goes for anyone else. Have you got a bit of "wisdom" for me, that you just HAVE to tell me in order to appear good to others, while obviously ignoring bad behavior from others? Here's some advice: keep it to yourself. Not interested in hearing it in the slightest because you evidently cannot view things objectively, thus what good is your advice?

Sick of this virtue signalling and attempting to make one person look bad, even when they are the one being harassed. Look at this thread and find the exact starting point of when it went off topic to ad hominem: Clue - it didn't start with me, but against me. Seen it on here way too many times with so many members. No wonder it's the same few faces that have stuck around for years - they scare everyone else off. Even the people from the old bioware forums don't frequent much here, if at all. It's a trolling cesspit. They had a good community there, and it hasn't been replicated.

TOP JOB, BEAMDOG! This is exactly why you are viewed so highly by other companies and gamers (yeah, right).
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Wandering_Ranger I asked not to try to solve the matter in-thread and just report it to moderators. And yet you continue.

A moderator above has clearly asked not to call people trolls. And yet you continue to do so.
    lolien said:

Troll calling and personal attacks are against the site rules. In case you feel attacked or see a violation of the rules, use the flag button or contact a moderator.

Moderation has nothing to do with the game products. Moderators are volunteers from the community.

About going off-topic: your last 7 (seven) comments in this thread are off-topic. All further off-topic comments in this thread will be deleted without any additional warning.
    Dev6lolienThacoBellGrum
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    I always wonder if the people who find plot-holes in SoD unbearable also hate Joneleth's plan in SoA: simply, well, *hoping* that Charname will waltz into Spellhold. You can headcannon that Irenicus would do something if Charname chose to screw it and sail to Maztica, but I do not recall anything in the game suggesting that.
    Contemplative_HamsterGrum
    another issue is for all charname knows spellhold is safe and nothing is gonna happen.

Well there's one positive to take from this thread.

I feel like I ought to have another playthrough of SOD.
    If nothing else than to feed the hate, lol. :D

And M'khiin, loved M'Khiin.

And to kill Corwin again, can't get enough of killing Corwin.
    Perhaps romance her first, just to make it really hurt.....Rhomah.......

Shame it happens right at the end and you can't resurrect her to do it all over again.
    Unless I RP that she gets killed in every battle (by me) and everytime I have to come up with some alibi or excuse as to why.
    megamike15Grond0tbone1Artona
    i've never actually killed corwin. i always got the good ending.

i've never actually killed corwin. i always got the good ending.

You don't know what you are missing......come to the dark side (but make sure you have a whole bunch of detonation arrows at your disposal, then it gets really fun).
    edited February 2018
    No love for that one green dragon in the cave? I really loved that fight. Specially because it wasn't forced on you.

My second favourite NPC in the whole series. M'khiin is great.
    ThacoBell
    Dev6 said:

No love for that one green dragon in the cave? I really loved that fight. Specially because it wasn't forced on you.

My second favourite NPC in the whole series. M'khiin is great.
    I found I could only defeat the dragon one way, anything else didn't work.
    Could well be I'm not good enough but didn't really have much fun with it.
    Plus it was too casual, dragon's should get a build up.

I prefered the fight with the ghost one, now that was innovative. Party split, two groups fighting in different places and one NPC having to keep the dragon occupied.