Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

Anduin said:

All set. I'm going to get those pictures! Just awaiting confirmation that Beamdogs offices have a skylight or a massive crawl in air conditioning unit and I'm good to go!

I won't go into detail on this, but trust me when I say the absolute last place in this city you want to be is in this office building's ductwork.
    Something related to mutant fungi-like lifeforms? :)
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited March 2015
    or miniaturized giant space hamster poop
    Post edited by elminster on
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745

Anduin said:

All set. I'm going to get those pictures! Just awaiting confirmation that Beamdogs offices have a skylight or a massive crawl in air conditioning unit and I'm good to go!

I won't go into detail on this, but trust me when I say the absolute last place in this city you want to be is in this office building's ductwork.
    Thank you for the warning...

As my person on the inside @AndrewFoley ...

How much would it be worth to a canny fellow conspirator, who likes living on the edge, in helping the lowly masses with his benefacting generosity, in providing a nugget...

A nugget of information.

A golden, crispy chicken, nugget of information, however small, will be looked upon as a most succulent feast by the many eyes that visit this thread.

I implore and beg for you kindness and understanding, oh great fount of information!
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Anduin said:

Anduin said:

Thank you for the warning...

As my person on the inside @AndrewFoley ...

How much would it be worth to a canny fellow conspirator, who likes living on the edge, in helping the lowly masses with his benefacting generosity, in providing a nugget...

A nugget of information.

A golden, crispy chicken, nugget of information, however small, will be looked upon as a most succulent feast by the many eyes that visit this thread.

I implore and beg for you kindness and understanding, oh great fount of information!
    My guess is a higher paying job as that is why it may cost the bloke for the mcnugget of information.

Preferably one with a dental plan.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232

Anduin said:

A nugget of information.

My suggestion that we announce a Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun Enhanced Edition as an April Fools joke was shot down.
    I loved that game! It was crazy unbalanced!
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Delvarian said:

Anduin said:

A nugget of information.

My suggestion that we announce a Dungeons & Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun Enhanced Edition as an April Fools joke was shot down.
    Is this one of those games I need to add to the stack? I'm currently playing the gold box games and working my way up, playing every D&D crpg I can find. XD
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Vallmyr said:

Delvarian said:

Anduin said:

A nugget of information.

Is this one of those games I need to add to the stack? I'm currently playing the gold box games and working my way up, playing every D&D crpg I can find. XD
    It was for Sega Genesis.

Here you go: http://game-oldies.com/play-online/dungeons-dragons-warriors-of-the-eternal-sun-sega-genesis#
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459

Vallmyr said:

Delvarian said:

Anduin said:

A nugget of information.

It was for Sega Genesis.

Here you go: http://game-oldies.com/play-online/dungeons-dragons-warriors-of-the-eternal-sun-sega-genesis#
    Ohhh neat. I'm going to have to try this soon™.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    mlnevese said:

@AndrewFoley What about Eye of the Beholder Enhanced Edition?

PFFFFFFFFTTTTT

This made me laugh just a little too hard...! XD
  • MatthieuMatthieu Member Posts: 386
    Warriors of the Eternal Sun was the first video game RPG I ever played. Funny fact, with an action replay pro you could edit the game and make useless items appear in your inventory. Like rings of cold resistance (no ennemy in the game uses cold attacks) or a sword that delivers extra damages against frozen creatures (again absentees).

What a shame no sequel was ever made.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    @booinyoureyes I heard they are doing it all the time. They call it "patch™", though... What? Bugfixes are enhancements, aren't they? :wink: What more could you possibly want? :smile:
  • MatthieuMatthieu Member Posts: 386
    The possibility to turn Boo into a lich.
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    A miniaturized Giant-Lich-Space-Hamster would surely leave the game unbalanced. But maybe if in Adventure Y all the characters and enemies were to become liches, maybe the balance would be restored?