Skip to content

The thread for happiness/spreading your joy

Comments

• ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    edited October 2019
    @semiticgod
    I prefer girls who are biologically female but I don't hate on anyone who identifies as another gender because that is their choice and I'm glad that people do what makes them happy. I have a Trans Female friend who took a while to come out to me because she was afraid her friends wouldn't accept her. I'm now going to be the Best Man at her wedding next year. It's great to support your friends.

Also MLP is a great show. I'm a fan as you can probably tell by my photo. If you look really closely, the symbol of Bhaal is my avatar's cutie mark :)
    semiticgoddessArviamlneveseStummvonBordwehr
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    And we just did it again last night!
    StummvonBordwehrZaramMaldovarArvia
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Talking about modding makes me feel like a smartyface computer programmer.
    @kjeron: I got it right by saving it as an 8 bit file. I have the INI files and I can assign "animation change" opcodes to a CLAB file, but how would I set those opcodes to the right animation? Do I need some WeiDU code to patch an IDS file or something so I could just select the right animation for the opcode in Near Infinity?
    ThacoBellArvia

I know it isn't really tied to my own personal mental health; but I'm REALLY excited for Crisis on Infinite Earths
    mlnevese
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    edited December 2019
    unasked advice. sorry.
    Post edited by Arvia on
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Skatan wrote: »
    kkzib4zg05pu.png

There's something wrong with your camera. I fixed it so you look like a proper dwarf :D

No armor and battle axe?
    ZaghoulStummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovThacoBell
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 654
    I don’t know what to add to this thread, so I chose this in the end:

There
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/79343/mod-dendjelion-npc-for-iwd-ee#latest

I have a voice acting credit now! Thanks @LavaDelVortel for allowing me to assist in your latest mad creation.
    JuliusBorisovThacoBell
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,679
    @ZaramMaldovar - thanks for helping me! :)
    ZaramMaldovar
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577
    Had our weekly Vampire Sabbat game over the interwebz and had a night where I feel like I nailed it as a storyteller. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the evenings story, even though each of the PCs got tortured. I definitely signaled they're out of the tutorial area and one of the players is in charge of the group now. They even got to murder their former pack leader after capturing him and having an autodefe. It was a good night of betrayal and revenge with granting the group more freedom after a few sessions to let them understand the setting and sect they belong to. They even loved the soundtrack I made for Tijuana in '91, mostly Mexican metal by a band called Brujeria and Narcos music. When I mentioned autodefe, someone yelled out "What's an atuodefe?" and of course I replied "It's what you oughtn't to do but you do anyway!"

This game is definitely keeping a lot of us sane and providing social interaction we're starved for.
    StummvonBordwehrJuliusBorisovshabadoo
  • shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
    That's great news @semiticgod, I'm happy for both of you, but especially her.
    semiticgoddessThacoBellStummvonBordwehr