Skip to content

All you wanted to know about Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear ("Adventure Y" previously)

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Aedan said:

@Cuv
    THE GAZEBO IS A LIE!

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    technically speaking even if the gazebo is not a physical object it exists as a figment of your imagination which prevents the gazebo from being a lie.
    like an unreal number
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    A very reliable source (which I am afraid I cannot divulge) told me today that the actual storyline of 'Adventure Y' surrounds an evil gaze born from the abyss.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Maybe... you are a different Bhaalspawn, who is doomed to failure?
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235
    Hmm... maybe something like "BG Origins - Dorn Il-Khan"..?
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    If it isn't Bhaalspawn related and just Icewind Dale related, it'd be a big deal... people would start calling the whole incident Icewindgate, which will only confuse everyone more.

But remember, Icewindgate is about ethics in gaming journalism!
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,235

Sjerrie said:

Hmm... maybe something like "BG Origins - Dorn Il-Khan"..?

That would be the biggest let-down ever.

The screenshots of the opening movie that showed Imoen and Sarevok are the most exciting part imho. I really hope it is Bhaalspawn related in some way, despite them saying there is an Icewind Dale connection. The fact that there is both connections is kinda crazy. In what way could it be related to both? I can't wait to see the answer to that question.
    Since it is pretty much necessary for Bhaal to have fathered children waaay before the actual Time of Troubles, there might be a Bhaalspawn around during the IWD saga... (Weenog..?)

Could also be the adventures of Bhaal himself doing... you know... but I shudder at the rating that game would get.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.