Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    mlnevese said:

bengoshi said:

In SoD you can take Noober with you. In that case he is going to be captured instead of Imoen and SoA starts with the words "Heya! It's me, Noober!"

Noober is actually a brother of Imoen.

Why else do they both start a diaglogue with "Heya!"?
    - Everyone in town used to throw rocks at me!
    - The pain will only be passing, you should survive the process.
    You almost got it right... Noober is Imoen's son who was sent back in time when "Aunt" Neera was going to show him pretty magic :)
    And Neeber is his evil twin!

(But how come they both were part of the old game when we didn't have Neera?)
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    There is an esoteric 'rule of thirds' in IWD. If you always choose the third dialog option for the first two chapters, you will be granted the ability to choose all dialog options for the entire game. Role-players should pay especial attention to this.
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    If anyone paid attention to the ctrl-num5 trick for BG1, a similar option exists in BG2. It allows you to start the game as Irenicus, battling to kill a bloodthirsty Bhaalspawn before he is able to ascend to godhood. It is especially interesting as Dynaheir and Khalid are reanimated and may be recruited, and even romanced, by Irenicus.

It's a tragic ending.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Dragomir is what you get when you use a Moon Stone to evolve a Dratini.
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Hexxat originally had actual character development planned. But they ran out of time and had to release the dungeons, so they slapped a character together.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Grum said:

Hexxat originally had actual character development planned. But they ran out of time and had to release the dungeons, so they slapped a character together.

Does that mean modders are working on an Unfinished Hexxat Business pack to finish her character development?? :wink:
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    Grum said:

Hexxat originally had actual character development planned.

ya im sorry but im just not sure if i can believe that one
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    When you have pickpocketed each and every guard in Athkatla, Aran Linvail would appear and give you Ring of Amnish Luck, granting +5% to all your thieving skills.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    If you pickpocket Neeber you are given a Ring of Folly.
    If you kill Winthrop, Hull, Firebead, and Imoen, in that exact order, Gorion will not be hostile and will force you to leave the city.
    If you have melicamp in your quick slots he will absorb one petrification attack made against you. After this however he will disappear from your inventory.
    edited October 2015
    The Vampiric Sword and a Ring of Wizardry can be forged together to create the Sword of Dying Magic. This cursed sword drains spell slots from its wielder and gives them to the creature being attacked. When it has no more spell slots to take it resorts back to draining health.
    @DragonKing used to be @UnicornPrince. He only changed the name because it seemed silly for a unicorn to be able to breathe fire.
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    @semiticgod
    Actually it was the @pegasusprince, I also went by the name @swiftwind, but @She-ra said we could never be together because I was a Pegasus and she would only date dragons. Now I'm a Dragon with @she-ra, @stargirl, @powergirl, and a few other blondes who keep acting like they're my wives.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    If two Sarevoks use Deathbringer Assault on each other at the exact same time, your screen will explode.
    @DragonKing: If you were @pegasusprince, then who's the "@UnicornPrince" guy who keeps sending me those weird messages?
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    @semiticgod
    "Was" is the keyword in my sentence. What happens after the Dragon awoke, I cannot be blamed for; I was in my den being fed grapes by @Dagger and @blackcanary. While @terra, @Magik, and @starlight fanned me with leaves from a palm tree...