Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Wasn't Morte Vecna's head? o.0
    Montresor_SPmlneveseJuliusBorisovProont
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited December 2016
    But Vecna isn't a lich anymore... He's a God...
    Post edited by mlnevese on
    CrevsDaakAnduinProont
  • ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    @mlnevese
    Vecna is a lich god.
    Same with Velsharoon from FR, I believe.
    mlneveseCrevsDaakProont
  • sazziesazzie Member Posts: 103
    in the BG realm is there a meeting with vecna? or just the items o_O as i had no idea the robe existed until i stumbled across it and heard about it in this thread?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @sazzie just the robe I believe.
    semiticgoddesssazzieProont
  • sazziesazzie Member Posts: 103
    @ThacoBell thank you :)
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    No problem!
    sazzie
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited December 2016

@mlnevese: I don't know... I'm not sure I want to see Vecna without his robe.

Well the encounter would certainly start with a save versus terror...
    Post edited by mlnevese on
    CrevsDaaksazzieJuliusBorisovProont
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100

Some BG2 goodies:

- During the Shadow Thief mission to deal with Jaylos and Caehan, if you bluff them into thinking you're the contact and the real one shows up, there's some amusing dialogue and you have to fight both parties at once. People probably know that. What is less known is that if they can't detect any party members they will actually start fighting each other instead, so the contact saying "I will kill all of you!" is for real. Always amusing to see enemies killing each other.

- Wellyn's quest to retrieve Littleman is a nice 'aww' moment, but there's a hidden bad resolution. If you for some reason already have Littleman when you first encounter Wellyn, you can be pure evil and refuse to give it to him. This will apparently turn him into a revenant. This only works if you have Littleman during his initial talk, otherwise the option of denying him his bear is unavailable.

I need to try that! And then reload and be nice...
    GoturalCrevsDaakYamchaProont
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Grum said:

Some BG2 goodies:

- During the Shadow Thief mission to deal with Jaylos and Caehan, if you bluff them into thinking you're the contact and the real one shows up, there's some amusing dialogue and you have to fight both parties at once. People probably know that. What is less known is that if they can't detect any party members they will actually start fighting each other instead, so the contact saying "I will kill all of you!" is for real. Always amusing to see enemies killing each other.

- Wellyn's quest to retrieve Littleman is a nice 'aww' moment, but there's a hidden bad resolution. If you for some reason already have Littleman when you first encounter Wellyn, you can be pure evil and refuse to give it to him. This will apparently turn him into a revenant. This only works if you have Littleman during his initial talk, otherwise the option of denying him his bear is unavailable.

I need to try that! And then reload and be nice...
    Unless the revenant gives more XP than handing over the bear, then what's the point of being nice.
    CrevsDaakProontSkatan
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    The point is just to see it happen
    GallowglassCrevsDaak
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Actually, I thought that one was well-known, @OlvynChuru ... but maybe it isn't. Gorion is a pretty strong caster, so his chances against the Armored Figure and his crew should have been quite good, except that the Armored Figure always catches him with a "lucky" Deathbringer Assault. It'd have rather wrecked the plot if Gorion had won!
    JuliusBorisovSmilingSwordProont
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    Ah yes, almighty mage Gorion with his magic missile spam. How could I forget?
    CrevsDaakJuliusBorisovSmilingSwordProont
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    CrevsDaak said:

he was lying
    CrevsDaakMontresor_SPJuliusBorisovProont
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

CrevsDaak said:

he was lying
    Oh, yeah,
    there's a reason your back says "don't trust the skull" lmao.
    Montresor_SPJuliusBorisovProont
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    CrevsDaak said:

CrevsDaak said:

he was lying
    Oh, yeah,
    there's a reason your back says "don't trust the skull" lmao.
    There's also a reason Morte "forgets" to read you this line. ;)
    JuliusBorisovCrevsDaakProont