Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    How do I apply this? Also, awesome! Thanks for this!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @ThacoBell copy the code on a plain text file, name it equalizer.tp2, get WeiDU.exe (http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php/topic,29577.0.html) and rename it setup-equalizer.exe, then drop both files (the .exe and the .tp2) on your game's directory (the one with the chitin.key and override folder), run the .exe and done.
    edited February 2017
    Wait, am I renaming the WeiDU.exe? Or am I running it to convert the file? @CrevsDaak

*edit* this like confuses me
    Okay, I think I got it, thanks!

elminster said:

There is another hidden joinable NPC in BG2EE. It's a squirrel you can find in the Windspear Hills area. He's a bit tough to find, but once you do if you bring him the Dryad acorns he'll agree to join your group.

Or you can kill it to get a Ring of the Princes +1
    I thought it was a Ring of Luck, or was that just BG1?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    It's actually a ring of lucky princes +1.... I won't spoil how it helps you though :)
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    Gnomes are a multifaceted, well thought out PC race.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    edited February 2017
    @WarChiefZeke
    Yeah, but a lot of writers fail to capture that, same with paladins :V

PS: Wait, I thought this was a different thread ... god dammit.
    Post edited by Buttercheese on
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    elminster said:

There is another hidden joinable NPC in BG2EE. It's a squirrel you can find in the Windspear Hills area. He's a bit tough to find, but once you do if you bring him the Dryad acorns he'll agree to join your group.

Is he the one that was really a polymorphed biped?
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    I still can't believe y'all decided to revive that old ass poll in the first place :V
    So tinker with the results all you want >.>
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

The other moderators and I have decided to remove all instances of the acronym "atm" from the forums, on the grounds that it violates our rule against R-rated content.

We are also banning all other forms of free speech.

I thought the new rules wouldn't be announced so soon... Good...
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    Baldurs Gate: The Novel is actually the best version of Baldurs Gate out there, followed shortly after by Dark Alliance.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

Baldurs Gate: The Novel is actually the best version of Baldurs Gate out there, followed shortly after by Dark Alliance.

You forgot: Baldur's Gate: The Musical!
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208

tbone1 said:

You forgot: Baldur's Gate: The Musical!

Pics or didn't happen.
    No pictures exist yet, but it is being set up as we speak in the land of Balnibarbi (out somewhere near Japan). They thought it would be a great project, and work is progressing Swiftly.
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 858
    The Arkenstone of Thrain is a big diamond that glows with a pale imitation of a pale imitation of a pale imitation of a pale imitation of the light of The Two Trees... maybe.