Skip to content

Tell your forum story!

TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
I thought it would be neat to hear people talk about the stories of their forum experience. I would prefer if people were more serious about this and not say things like "I am a lord of chaos." or "I am a mummie who loves cauliflower." (Not to pick on specific individuals, those were just the first two examples to come to mind. I swear!) or whatever the case may be. I have a few example questions to give you an idea as to what I am looking for but feel free to tell your story however you see fit.

Why did you join the forum? What did you do when you first joined? What, if any, were the turning points of your forum story? What is your favorite thing about being a member of the forum? What other members were important to your forum story? What was your best experience on the forums? What do you think now, looking back on your forum history?
wubbleCrevsDaak[Deleted User]BlackravenAnduinlolienbooinyoureyeskcwiseJuliusBorisovRavenslightAristilliusBelgarathMTHTeflonrufus_hobartHaHaCharadeMelicampCaloNordatcDaveNonnahswriterButtercheeseCameronToferEadwyn_G8keeperSereverusCheesebellyOudyntaclaneZaghoul

Comments