Skip to content

The Broccolypse is nigh. Choose your side or become compost...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745

I voted banana just because my main man @Shandyr did.

Sorry, @Anduin, but despite your forum identity as the god of undead and broccoli, the only real connection I have with you is a poem you posted about a boy killing a pig for meat, despite the pig's attempts to avoid its fate, and my resulting 60 day experiment with veganism because of the guilt I felt from your poem, and the posts of a certain other forum member.

BTW, you love broccoli and want to kill and eat pigs? OH, maybe *that's* why... okay, a lot more makes sense now, from our distant past...

Uhmm, yeah, but anyway, I love you both, but if I must choose, my loyalty is to @Shandyr.

So, "No soup for you...," ermm, I mean, "No bananas for you!".

BROCOLLI IS THINE ENEMY !!!!!

Your evil taunts do not effect me...

*sob*
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    Please! no more!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I see no Martian vegetables and fruits in this forum... even our fruits are smarter than their Earthling counterparts :)
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    I'm going to treasure this coupon forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

*Casts duplication magic to make more copies of the coupon*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
  • IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    B-But I'm Cinnamon... All-time infamous wild mage of rule breaking and stuffs! *Sobs* YOU CANNOT CAGE ME, MORTAL! D:

NOOOOOOOOOO MY COUPON! *Chases after the coupon and face-plants the floor*

*Sniff* O-owie... ;~; M-My Coupon... ;_; I-It's gooooooooone! Waaaaaaah!!
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Cucumber, did anyone mention cucumber? No? Well I did, always vote for the underdog I say.

Besides, pussies like cucumbers. Oops, wrong website.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    I choose none of the above, because ferrets like to eat all of those things. Obviously, there is little point in picking a side since the furry familiars will be chowing down on those that remain. We might keep a few apples and onions for throwing though. Those things can hurt!

Please, reconsider your ill-considered choices and come to the ferret side! We have :cookie::cookie::cookie: ! Who would choose vegetables over scrumptious yummies straight from the ovens of the Ferret Lord? Malcontents and ne'er-do-wells that's who!

Remember a vote for ferret is a vote for image