Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300

Did you know that Abela the nymph and Kirinhale the succubus both have 30 Charisma?

How is that possible?
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    CrevsDaak said:

DJKajuru said:

Did you know that Abela the nymph and Kirinhale the succubus both have 30 Charisma?

How is that possible?
    The data is stored in a single byte, which allows values from 0 to 255. The engine caps out and corrects stats over 25 for party members, but I doubt it does that for other active creatures.
    I went into EE Keeper and sure enough Charisma is 30 for both of them. However, I have no idea how that affects the game.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    elminster said:

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance was not only on the PS2 and Xbox, but was also ported to the Gamecube and the GBA.

Personally I didn't realize it was ported to a gameboy.

I did. There was an ad for it in a magazine IIRC.
    edited March 2017
    You would indeed.
    Sea of Galilee = 4000 cu. m.
    However being daft, the Foaming Sea or Mare Spumans has no water in it and so its volume is 0, despite having a diameter of 140km.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075

You would indeed.
    Sea of Galilee = 4000 cu. m.
    However being daft, the Foaming Sea or Mare Spumans has no water in it and so its volume is 0, despite having a diameter of 140km.

Well, regardless of whether it has water or not, the point is that takes a lot of humans worth of blood to fill such a huge space.
    edited March 2017

Don't assume it's just human blood. Of all the enemies you kill in Baldur's Gate, what percentage are humans, anyways?

@OlvynChuru made that point referring specifically to frost giants. :)
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Clearly all that extra blood came from a regenerating creature. An adventurer must have been using that sword when he fought a troll without bringing fire or acid.

Clearly all that extra blood came from a regenerating creature. An adventurer must have been using that sword when he fought a troll without bringing fire or acid.

Or perhaps even a dragon.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I believe @subtledoctor made the Spellbender kit, so he may try to close that exploit somehow.

ALWAYS KEEP THE PANTALOONS

I'm not going anywhere without pantaloons. I'd probably get arrested! :D