Skip to content

The topic for unhappiness/vent your sorrow

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @DragonKing , I'm very sorry to read that this happened to you. Sometimes I feel the same way about the "life sucks" thing. "Life's a b*tch, and then you die.".

No matter how despondent and depressed I get though, life always seems to come back around to being nice again, if I just hang in there long enough.
    semiticgoddess
  • wraith5641wraith5641 Member Posts: 500
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    @BelgarathMTH
    hey, at least its only 4 days to my b day right?
    BelgarathMTHjoluv
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903

"Life's a b*tch, and then you die.".

Life's a bitch. Thank God we die.
    BelgarathMTHCrevsDaak
    I mean... I haven't got started, just two three days ago; some idiot tried to tackle and fight me on the street. Literally ran up behind me and tried to scoop me up and throw me on the pavement. Unfortunately for him I'm the youngest with 2 older brothers, if he wanted to get me on the ground, he was going ton have to try harder than that. The guy was crying, "why did you sleep with my mom." So the idiot first tried to assaultes the wrong guy and secondly I was already in a less than desirable mood from the above. Part of me just wanted to attack, but I talked the guy down so how just walked way.

I was kinda hoping he would swing so I could have a full self defense claim after getting violent. Plus I had a witness on the other side of the street who saw rhw whole thing from the beginning.

Then yesterday, my mom passed out at work and had got taken to the hospital by her own patient. She is a home care nurse... yea... really regretting just giving up that chance to release so stress from before.
    BelgarathMTH
    @Son_of_Imoen
    Thanks.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @DragonKing , "It never rains but it pours."

Sometimes it seems like bad things just keep happening and piling up one after the other. The sun has to come back out eventually, though, to continue the metaphor.

"The sun will come out...tomorrow! 'Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow... there'll be sun! Just, thinkin' about, tomorrow, clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow..."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @Nihilus
    You have my sympathy. Pet dying might seem like a small deal for many people, but from my own experience, I know it feels like losing a loving family member.

But I intended to wrote here for other reasons originally. It just happens that my quarter-life crisis punched me in nuts lately. I feel empty inside, like there is something missing. Or like there is something wrong with me (which likely is). I feel like there is nothing but obstacles on my way, and nothing to cling to for help. And I think I just used my last resources of optimism and energy and now I feel hopeless.
    mlneveseBelgarathMTHJuliusBorisovjoluv
    So... I'm pretty sure that I just royally fucked myself for astronomy... I don't know why, but I kind of have these, I guess panic attacks, almost every time I step on elevator. I feel like it gets harder to breath, my heart pounds harder and I have to fight off the urge to start beating at the door. I get this way to a lesser extent when the trains just so happen to stop moving... IN THE FREAKING TUNNELS and no matter which side I look, I see a brick wall.

So just a few hours ago, I had to step onto a elevator, go up 9 flights of stares to the twelfth floor just get to observatory and I couldn't even step onto the elevator, and these things were freaking small! I just looked at one and started taking deep breath, and eventually I just turned and walked away. All the freaking stairwells were locked and everywhere I asked for the stairs just got me the same freaking answer.

I just want to point out that this whole semester, I have a class on the second floor of one building, a class on the fourth floor, another class on the fourth floor, and another class on the second floor. Followed by one out of class studio on the fifth flour, and another out of class studio on what is basically the 20TH FLOOR!

I literally walk up and down 20 flights of stairs, just because I don't feel comfortable on elevators!
    JuliusBorisovO_BruceBelgarathMTHjoluv
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @DragonKing It's good exercise!
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited March 2016
    @O_Bruce Have just seen your post and now I understad what you meant when you said you got less attention than Quartz. It's just a forum traffic, nothing major.

I can say that you should just let it go. You'll see in 2 months that something is changing. You just need time, and you will start feeling better again. Obstacles come and go, they make you stronger. Just relax, try to do something pleasant. Maybe start going to the gym, or swimming. Try not to think about crisis.
    BelgarathMTH
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    @DragonKing
    That sounds like phobia for me, but I am not diagnostician. But good things about phobias is that they can be cured, at least most of the times.

@bengoshi
    Nah, even in real life people can easily forget that I exist. It's the truth, as sad as it is.
    About your advice, it is good and I thank you for that. But I am afraid that I cannot afford myself buying carnet for gym - I will be kinda short on money this day and I am terrible at money management. I need to learn how to save.