Have you ever wanted to see Icewind Dale EE expanded? With many new NPCs that can fit different playing styles? New items that may be found and used against all kind of monsters? Artifacts that may be brought back to their former glory? Or perhaps you're looking for new quests that may change the linear nature of the game and offer a distraction from the main plot? An interjection needed to take a breath or serve as a way of becoming even stronger version of yourself?
We present to you our project to expand IWD EE and make it even more interesting. A project that will make re-playing nicer and perhaps surprising, in a way or two.
All these mods were created by us: @AionZ
-- with help from proofreaders, voice actors etc. We hope to provide even more mods for all of you.
Most our mods combine somehow, so we decided to make this our main thread where you may comment or give feadback on the whole innitiative. It's also a list of mods both of us released. Enjoy!
, a neutral evil halfling blackguard of Bhaal:DownloadForumBD ThreadIna
, a true neutral undead bardess, introducing potential romance with a female PC:DownloadForumBD ThreadKarihi
, a chaotic neutral pyromancer, scholar and fallen noble, introducing a romance for male PC:DownloadForumMinerva
, a neutral good gnome fighter/artificer with relations to Aura, a mod character for BG Series, introducing a romance for both male and female PC:DownloadForumOak-Maw
, a lawful evil dark fey stalker, son of the Stag King from Rashemen, introducing a romance for both male and female PC:DownloadForumBD ThreadOrra
, a neutral good half-elven figher/mage/cleric, from a distant land of Kozakura:DownloadForumBD ThreadTipps
, a neutral evil halfling geomantic sorcerer, introducing a romance for both male and female PC:DownloadForumBD ThreadT'viy
, a chaotic evil gnome, a little bit insane follower of Urdlen, The Crawler Below:DownloadForumBD ThreadUrchin
, a true neutral altraloth, the powerful creation of a Night Hag, with an intellect of a child:DownloadForumBD ThreadDusky
, a netural half-orc, cleric/thief, a fine frends, and a romance option for male PC:DownloadForumBD Thread
Hungry for even more talks? Along with Gibberling3 a new project was brought to life: IWD Crossmod Banter Pack
. It introduces banter packs between all those NPCs and Kulyok's IWD NPCs
Tale of Our Lady Dreamless
- There are many places marked by the bitter taste of loss and death. A frozen pond, known as the Pond of the Drowned, is one such place. It screams, begging for change. Will you be the one to bring peace to that snow-covered place... or will you cause even more pain?DownloadForumBD ThreadBelow & Below Inn
- The mod adds a brand new place to Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Below & Below Inn. Are you looking for a place to rest between the battles? Or perhaps you need some nice new items? Or maybe it's work what you actually need? It's all there!DownloadForumBD ThreadTerror of the Skineater
- The mod adds a short quest to Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition. It will lead you to a dark forest, a zone of death and despair. Will you find a way to hunt down the Skineater - a powerful monster that's terrorizing the area...? And will you uncover the truth about its origins?DownloadForumBD ThreadNight of the Blinking Dead
- Are you looking for new dreadful places to investigate? Do you like the chilling adventures filled with undead creatures, staring at you with their absent eyes? Hear out Seer and let him show your the way to Eyeblinker... a merchant familiar to those who played Ooze's Lounge (BG2 Mod) and who now comes to IWD EE.DownloadForumBD Thread
- it's a mod for those who would also like to give IWD EE another run, but are worried that they will end up with using exactly the same set of items. You'll find the items in many different places - carried by certain creatures, sold by merchants or left in specific containers.DownloadForumBD ThreadForgeIt
- the mod adds a set of 8 new powerful artifacts to your Icewind Dale EE game. But you don't just find them and put them to use. First you have to find all the needed elements and return them to their former glory: just like the Wave or The Equalizer in Baldur's Gate 2.DownloadForumBD Thread
Hopefully, all those releases will bring new life to Icewind Dale. Gather your party and face the chilling winds of the Frozenfar, meet new characters and... become a hero one again.